[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally beat radiant dawn and it was beautiful dfnkjalsndflkjabWEABG
but idt it was the real ending sadly, since there were some parts I missed from people dying ;; (it was on easy mode too!!!)
ppl were supposed to get married to, and i'm super mad at mist since she never does no matter who you're withh I think? XD
it's truly worth playing :3

well the client pc from my home network is a strong one OK i can't compare to my personal server but for the choice to customizing ans built to order the allienware wasn't bad idea is so strong that even customized pc... would even touch it but the price was to much big. The CrossFire 7970 setup and the triple Raid 0 configuration of 3 SSD disc makes even the most fastest customized pc to see nightmares ;)

Reactions: Evdokia
Hmm... so selling custom computers could potentially be quite profitable? xD

Radiant dawn... hmm havent heard of it x3

well the good thing about custom builds, is you can always tweak it. also, if i wanted, my tower & power supply has room for another 7 HDD or SSD's

well an HDD is pretty simple. you just leave it in your computer. when your computer is running so will the HDD. unless you're talking about an external hard drive. those vary depending on the size and the brand.

and SSD is basically the same thing, but more expensive, but more resistant to physical damage. they usually have less space than an HDD too. most people use them for their Operating System

think that the SSD will boot up in les than 10 sec! and the file trasfer rate are more than 180mb/s the most fastest mechanical drive has the maximum in the best of the best near 95MB! the gap is too big and i am saying for an old SSD thing the new ones with more than the 280 - 300 MB file transfer my OCZ Vertex 4 goes more than 400MB/s thing in raid with 3 of them more than 1,3GB/s crazy????

Reactions: Evdokia
also, they're completely silent, and there aren't any moving parts inside, so it's as durable as a flash drive would be

i'd only get one if i was gonna get a gaming laptop, since those are easier to mess up. every laptop i've had has broken because of damage to the HDD, but that wouldn't have happened if i had the SSD. actually i think the laptop i have now has an SSD

they're so expensive though!! you pretty much pay twice as much for half of the memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts