[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm thatll take 7 more weeks or so? Depends how much i post during these weeks since finals and stuff is coming up ;p

well when i started here, you were barely approaching 80,000, so it's not that far off

Lol as i said ;p Depends how much i can post... Might grab the throne back in the process... if i dont play too many games in the mean time ;p

『So... Now that I defeated a boss I guess I'll go beat the extra dungeons once I get back from my english lessons... Now that I found a good strategy of beating bosses, it shouldn't be very hard...』

hello minna-san :hi:

hmm [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; have we met before? If not, nice to meet you :D

『Nope, I got lots of attack increasing equipment, 2 powerful swords that give combination skill that deals S rank of damage, got another weapon that can get you to the enemy that can get you to the enemy that is in 4 squares range in front of you, upgraded it all, stood in front of boss, got close to him by that weapon, then hit him twice with swords' skill...』

『Anyway, I'm off to math lesson now, see you later...』

Lol seems like it was created just to deal with the bosses ;p But i guess the extras might be stronger~ Seems like youre lacking defense a bit as well?

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; LOL! certainly haven't seen THAT coming. we got a medaka in a new outfit, but still no anshin'in-san. and i thought that message was something serious, but it was part of those 100 cards >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts