[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, yeah when the Galaxy was mentioned I realized I had an easy way to take the picture. :)

Still a bit over half a meter of snow, a lot has melted already though. :)

Hmm i wants a drawing tablet~ :runhappy: Then i can doodle without being cheap about colors ;p

See you unown~

goodnight uno.

everyone's talkin about stuff they want, and i'm content with what i got lol

well i suppose i will go to do som editing make some bucks cause the thinks i want are quite expensive :D

Reactions: Evdokia
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; a decent drawing tablet is pretty cheap. Just pick one up sometime. :)

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; I'm pretty much the same, although I am still planning to buy more stuff over the next few weeks to make my computer station even more awesome.

man no one must feel out of place we are here to discus chat SPAMMING and most of all HAVE FUN ;)

See you dark~

Hmm ive been drawing for 8 years then i went into uni and suddenly im back in the basic classes ;p

I took some Fine Art in uni, but slowly realized I didn't want a job in it that badly, so now I went to computer science, which is also pretty fun. :)

I also think it is kind of embarrassing how bad I am at art considering I did take uni classes... but I guess they didn't actually improve me much.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; What kind of animation? I really wanted to go into stop-motion animation for quite a while myself. It is really fun stuff, but I haven't made anything new in a while. I think some of my best work was my animation though. :)

Guys i went out and i take a photo the moon well i try to make as good as i could...

i take in night shooting mode with the 55-100 mini tele-optics but the camera it self is not so advanced :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread