[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Something like designing weapons, enemies, surroundings. Game designers usually draw it on paper first, then they, or someone else, based on this art create 3D models. Well, its a sample for 3D games of course... Well, there are a lot more, but these are most obvious...』

『Something like that...』

『Damn, I got 1-hit killed by boss in special dungeon... I couldn't even land a single attack on him... Just wtf is this gap between monsters and bosses? Why should I fight a boss of lvl247 when I am just 109? Why are all enemies inside the dungeon are up to lvl130, but boss is over 200? Why did they make it like that in game where your lvl resets each time you enter the dungeon and there is limited amount of enemies inside it?』

well at least you die from a level gap. i was playing kamidori, & a lot of the enemies have instant kill attacks. and they're normal attacks, not even special attacks

『Yes, I die from lvl gap, but what the heck can I do about it? I can't reach that lvl before I reach the boss... He just won't let me... So it means the only thing I can count on is equipment, but... I lose all my equipment each time I die, and just raising up to that Floor 50 took me god damn 3 hours... Guess I should leave that game until it comes out in english and there is some good strategy guide...』

『I'm playing D3 on my Vita from time to time when I feel like playing it... Currently making my Rutile the strongest... Already have Lv200 Trapezohedron, only need to get Lv200 Strongest fist weapon now... Afterwards I'll go beat that damn Baal...』

hmm i've never played disgaea so i don't know if 200 is a high level lol. i do know that Baal is probably a bad guy in your game though

『But I'm not talking about Disgaea... I was 1 hit killed by boss in Kamisama to Unmei Kakumei no Paradox... In Disgaea there are no such stupid rules as your lvl resets when you enter the dungeon...』

I guess a congratulations is in order

I could have sworn that I thought I posted this before but meh

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; that just sounds like crappy game mechanics to me :/

wait, your level completely resets?? well that's Bull. play a different game

^ yeah, I think with rules like that I would drop it pretty fast, unless there is something driving you to complete it.

『There are extra stories with other chars from Disgaea + as I already said, I'm a perfectionist...』

『Well, every level that you gain in dungeon amounts to your total lvl, but that total lvl only allows you to raise your stats a little bit, and once you enter the dungeon, you are lvl1 again... So I'm really not sure how get stronger... Maybe its cause I upgrade only attack stat... I mean, when I met the boss, I had 50k ATK, but only 6k HP and like 4-6k of other stats...』

『When I fought last boss before, I defeated him in 2 hits, but with this one, I couldn't even land a hit... I tried to, but missed...』

『Most probably, yes... Guess I might try it later today just one more time... If I fail, I'll just leave the game until a good guide is out... I can always find something else to play in the meantime...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread