[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for now. Gonna watch Nyaruko now <3

Maybe I'll :ninja: my way back after it finishes :3

Nyarukoo~

i2m71w.png
:lovestruck:

Uno... /me gets hit by pillow and gets sent flying~ and tosses rapid fire pillow while in the air~

oh wait..
/me picks up his pillow.
I need this to sleep now D:

sore ja, oyasumi :sleepmoon:
Our war will continue some other day with more soldiers :3

"More Sake, more happy. More happy, more baby"

Obligatory comment of the day.

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] ;
Unless you've bought the character DLC from BBCS, the only new character introduced in EX is Relius. Otherwise, Makoto, Valkenhayn and Platinum would still be considered new for EX. It's up to you whether if you want to buy it or not since the properties of the characters's moves have changed a lot since then. Some combos which were from CS1 will still be present in CS:EX but they may either do more damage, or less. Combos that could originally be done mid-screen can only be done in corner now. The biggest change being almost every character's 3C (sweeping option) which makes it so that it is no longer possible to combo after except on counter hit if 3C is used as a starter. Another change happens to be the ability to use 2 gold bursts mid-combo increases the combo damage of the next chain by 130%, something that would have been useless in CS1. EX also has something called SMP (Same Move Proration). It's better you look this up than have me explain this to you. =]

The game offers a lot of rebalancing, toning characters up and down, some even stronger, some weaker.

CS1>CS2>CS:EX.
Characters more powerful in CS1 became weaker in CS2 then became powerful again in EX, but I really like the balancing done in EX.

I'll be getting CP when it comes out also, but I'm fine sticking with EX until then. I'm glad BlazBlue has a story and that's it's animated and uses 2D backgrounds+sprites which are what got me hooked onto the game. But in the end, it's still a fighting game, and fighting games aren't really meant to be played for the story. :P

Well I think I've said enough there. That ends my post :goodtea:

Hmm well a few hours of... bio... and then art will probably take... depends how nuts i want to go on this but its going to take a while...

oh that's not too bad. for mine it'll take at the very least, half a day straight with no breaks to finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, if its not too much trouble, would you reupload the dead links of this old title?
姪のビッチ化が許せない