[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm it was that maid vs nurses the idea you were talking about? xD

Last edited:
Lol but it would suddenly turn quite interesting~ ;p Yandere getting jelly and chopping at the others~

Man, im so tired... i just came back from a otaku convention next city and im totally beat...

I scored a great picture with my favourite characters... both Kurisu and Saber !! Man !! Awesome !

bleh i don't like yandere

ha that's awesome zero, so i assume you had fun? lol

Man, im so tired... i just came back from a otaku convention next city and im totally beat...

I scored a great picture with my favourite characters... both Kurisu and Saber !! Man !! Awesome !

Wait so is that you in that awesome white soldier outfit? (looks familiar, but I can't place it... is that Casshern or something?)

Wait so is that you in that awesome white soldier outfit? (looks familiar, but I can't place it... is that Casshern or something?)

Google Hakumen. Its a character from the fighting game Blazblue. My favourite character and the one im using in the
online tournament that is taking place this week.

hakumen-cs.jpeg

Google Hakumen. Its a character from the fighting game Blazblue. My favourite character and the one im using in the online tournament that is taking place this week.
Really good job, it looks legit. That explains why I couldn't place it: I know I've seen the character around a few times, but I know nothing of Blazblue itself.

BTW ... yanderes ? Well... a little bit is ok i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, can I ask for a reupload of an old title?
巨乳従妹姉妹の家