[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
O_O

the erobeku is back in action with his loli's XD

LOL

half assing sig its been a while since I did that XD

hmm time for a study break. Going to see about killing Gwyn in my level one run.

pyre, your avy creeps me out :scared: level 1 run to kill gwyn... reminds me of dark souls

After dying a few times the last time he just... kept jumping back and forth while I hit him. He died in maybe 30 seconds because he did like 6-7 jumps in a row, and kept getting extra damage because he was mid-air. Oh well. Now I can go see if I can find some of the other griefers near the gargoyles and have some fun with them. :)

After dying a few times the last time he just... kept jumping back and forth while I hit him. He died in maybe 30 seconds because he did like 6-7 jumps in a row, and kept getting extra damage because he was mid-air. Oh well. Now I can go see if I can find some of the other griefers near the gargoyles and have some fun with them. :)

wait, so i guessed right? lol

wait, so i guessed right? lol

Yeppers. Just finished a SL 1 run for all bosses. I was using it for study breaks, since I could just go kill the next boss and then get back to studying.

I did use pyromancy though, so not that impressive or anything.

pyromancy is a cool skill, the problem is the damage is static. it doesn't scale with stats much at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki90. Could you please re-upload
this? Thanks
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload both of these please? I'd like to confirm the differences between them myself. Thanks.
交姦条件 getchu ver.
交姦条件 dlsite ver.