[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, it's sure a rare chance lol.

in fact I have a quiz now in my class, but whatever :lmao:

pyro doesn't scale with any of the Soul Levels, but it kind of has a level of its own. To beat bosses like Manus and Kalameet I was using the Dusk Crown and Bellowing ring for the added magic bonus, and then the Red Tearstone ring to double my output again.

It was a bit tricky learning their moves so that I would never get hit, but the damage was pretty intense: I was throwing great fire balls for a bit over 1000 on Manus.

Interestingly Black Fire (or whatever the DLC version of combustion is called) was doing over 700 to Gwyn. I wonder how fast he would have died if getting to him with low HP for the tearstone ring wouldn't be such a pain (he would generally one-shot me anyways, so it would probably only make it easier too).

you know what's awesome? the chaos fireball. you learn it from joining a certain covenant. it leaves behind some lava

well of course it is, but it's not in Dark Souls. i think water control would be more impressive beauty wise, but damage wise, fire seems more effective.

The problem is Chaos Fireball takes two attunement slots, so for the build I was doing (basically no build, actually XD) that basically means I get 4 attacks haha :P

yep, I means if I can learn I'll choose water control since it's beautiful and majestic :3

Fun and all, but good luck killing angry dragons by splashing them. :D

(though really, if it was IRL I don't think I would ever choose fire manipulation, there are so many better alternatives)

/me goes on down to slumber town.

Fun and all, but good luck killing angry dragons by splashing them. :D

(though really, if it was IRL I don't think I would ever choose fire manipulation, there are so many better alternatives)

/me goes on down to slumber town.

How about beating dragons by draining all the water outside their bodies ? Thats actual water manipulation.

Hmm any magic can be quite powerful if youre creative with its use? ;p Like with one piece xD Tons of odd powers there ;p

i just finished downloading Da Capo 3 from this website (took a while) lucky the menu is in english, but i need to use the VN reader. why did manga gamer have to stop the project!! :crushed:

pretty much. i've found a partially translated part, but it's not a patch, so idk what to do with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース