[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about beating dragons by draining all the water outside their bodies ? Thats actual water manipulation.

You'd think most people might suggest using water to make it slip and fall so you can escape or using water as a sheild for its fire first. You are one of the people I would never want to get into a battle with... too creative! I would only last seconds! XD

Edit: didn't realize how many pages ago that post was, sorry for the convo-breaker :P

people randomly mentioning other. i thought you were better than that :runaway:

anyways, :hi: goodmorning

Morning :3

Random Mentions are fun :3

On Primula's route in Shuffle~
I'm amazed at the lack of development of Primula in the Anime compared to the actual VN.
She really is adorable and the way she changes throughout the story is fun to watch :3

yeah, it's really disappointing, i was sadder when there wasn't a kareha route. she's my favorite lol

Yea a Kareha route would've been fun. As she clearly said that she liked Rin :3
Well there's a Kareha route in Shuffle Esscence+ but it needs to be translated first.

Actually..Mayumi deserves a route too xD

And with that, I'll be off a bit again.
Laters~!

well i just like kareha when she gets blissful and says, "my my" lol

mayumi is alright, she should have a route too. it's only fitting that they all get a route!! lol

see you later

Just tired...:dead:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
And it was again a bad day for your home, USA - Terror is back. ...

G'evening Darky2...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yeah, e.g.: Gun-law and some more... The dead and the injured persons have my deep compassion....:deadsad:

The same who this shit made have, they'll his/her righteous punishment get...:sowwy:

Well, yeah... But think really, what had happen if you too there been, because that was a international marathon (of course you're a sportsman), I had never coped if that you happen...

Well, yeah... But think really, what had happen if you too there been, because that was a international marathon (of course you're a sportsman), I had never coped if that you happen...

Oh, I think it is indisputable that the Boston bombings were horrible, but for some reason nobody seems to be mentioning the wedding incident which is perhaps even more saddening.

Oh, I think it is indisputable that the Boston bombings were horrible, but for some reason nobody seems to be mentioning the wedding incident which is perhaps even more saddening.

the only reason i know about the boston bombings is bbecause i live in the us. i don't really keep up with world events

Sorry, I've not your qoute-mention gete...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
...And what have with wedding to do...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース