[LPW#55] Hiten Mitsurugi Style - Ryu Tsui Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess related to my saying "nobody is really talking about it", it makes sense that you would not have heard about it.

Very near the same time of the Boston incident, a US bomber mistakenly thought that a wedding ceremony in Afghan was hostile (?) and bombed them. It killed over 30 persons I believe, and injured quite a few more.

News Article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-125820/US-bomb-kills-30-Afghan-wedding.html

EDIT: Wait a moment, I think some people might have been lying to me. It seems like this might of actually happened a long time ago... there is a different article they may have been trying to link....

Another Edit: Yes, it looks like they linked to an incorrect article. That one happened years ago, and someone posted it to make it look like it was yesterday. The one they probably meant to send me was on bombings in Iraq this morning and yesterday.

Last edited:
I guess related to my saying "nobody is really talking about it", it makes sense that you would not have heard about it.

Very near the same time of the Boston incident, a US bomber mistakenly thought that a wedding ceremony in Afghan was hostile (?) and bombed them. It killed over 30 persons I believe, and injured quite a few more.

News Article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-125820/US-bomb-kills-30-Afghan-wedding.html

EDIT: Wait a moment, I think some people might have been lying to me. It seems like this might of actually happened a long time ago... there is a different article they may have been trying to link....

yeah, it says the article was created in 2002, so that was 11 years ago

yeah, it says the article was created in 2002, so that was 11 years ago

Believe I have fixed the post now. Someone must have thought they were clever posting that as current news on another website. Not sure why they didn't just take the ACTUAL current news... which is still horrible, as news tends to be. :(

Sorry for the confusion I passed on to you.

But hope that no next war because of this start, without evidence...

Primula's route was probably the most enjoyable for me. Quite touching <3
Mainly because I didn't much of it since the Anime did a crappy job at it.

And yea, that's true but I'll change it tomorrow :3

yeah primula was pretty much ignored in the anime. that'swhat i liked about clannad. they managed to throw in pretty much all of the stories into the anime

<_<

what happened in boston was horrible.

also got injustice its amazing

fight stick well worth the money.

also i may have to import tales of xillia ce since my store doesn't have it.

Clannad was great but I'm scared to play the VN. I know I'll be crying again ;~;
I will eventually but not anytime soon..

Yea..I saw pictures of it as well..quite..graphic.. :deadsad:

yeah i haven't even finished clannads VN lol, but i played a few routes. i didn't like that kyou & ryou's route were almost exactly the same though. yukine's was one of my favorite routes. i think it's mostly because of the personality. if only sanae had a route lol

Ah I see :3
I'll give it a try sooner or later. I can't miss Clannad ^^

anyway..I'm tired so I'll be going to bed.
Goodnight everyone
:sleepmoon:

Clannad was great..but..
Manly tears were shed during After Story ;-; I avoid it's OST's because some still tear me up.
Dango Daikazoku.. ;-;

Great..I'll have to cry myself to sleep now D:

yeah [MENTION=10646]uno[/MENTION], the end of Clannad is very sad with Nagisa, and After Story... Well all of After Story is like a knife to the heart

this is the song that gets to me

yeah [MENTION=10646]uno[/MENTION], the end of Clannad is very sad with Nagisa, and After Story... Well all of After Story is like a knife to the heart

this is the song that gets to me

my tears got me bad :( i loved so much but i can't stand to re-watch them... make my heart pain to deeply

Reactions: Evdokia
to tell the truth even the 24 episode of clannad the alternate end episode of Tomoyo and Tomoya i liked the most honestly i always liked that girl.

Reactions: Evdokia
nagisa wasn't my favorite character. mostly because i knew what was going to happen to her early on. my favorite character was tomoyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Also would you reup this old one too? Just this one title amongst the group
想い人がいる娘達がおじさんとエッチしてたらどう思う
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi ramori, would you reup the dead links? Just the mexashare links would be fine too
アイドル○スター
カラダを売る制服女子
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear, Nihonjaki90. Would you reupload these please? Thanks
全員生ハメ完全ノンストップ
こんな娘達に
女狩り2
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, Otokonoko. It's another old title with dead links. Would you reup them, pls? You're the only one left with it.
ボクだけのライブ
ドラゴンズ・ク●ウン
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, Ryzen. May I humbly ask for a reupload? I'll be patient
アイドル○スターシンデレラプロデュース