Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello cocona~

It's from date a live, you don't watch it? it's a currently airing anime
No but I might now just for that twintail. Looks like one of those random crazy stuff happens anime.

So she's not the main focus? ;_;

Actually it sounds like a galgame now, I'll try it and skip the other girls

Thanks for the info

Uhh... pretty much not... XD

well yeah, the main story is the protag making girls "fall in love" with him w

no probs~

Still stuck in oblivion as usual don't really belong anywhere XD

No shi's sig is of the mc's little sister.0

Hee...??? Hear I my name from whom...? Anyway, g'evening ASF/LPW-people...:goodtea:~>

hi everyone :hi:

Ok F*ck this sh!t.
I'm done!

>_<

I Wish i was there to help you. I'm usually good with things like that :crushed:
I suck at explaining though

I Never got that error though. I either got my copy from erogedownload or here at asf

Are you sure you want to get it though? I mean, there aren't any H-scenes, and i know you're a fan of those :XD:

Yeah, I can suppose, Sova... Well, how are you with your study progress...?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
G'afternoon at your side, Infa...:hi:

『Tasks keep piling up faster then I solve them >_<』

『Yo Infamous...』

『Anyway, I'll go out to shop for a bit...』

Well, that is hopeless, Sova, you must by, there is no another way unfortunately... I can you understand, because I was also in such situations... "Ganbatte...!!!":eathead:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, then have good shoping time, Sova...:goodtea:~>

Reactions: MadSova
I'll probably be posting less until Friday. Then again, i also said that when i started posting on my phone....

Well, what for a phone have, that it always suddenly getting hot, Infa-kun...?:goodtea:~>

『Tadaima... Bought some sugar, chocolate and ice-cream...』

『And thanks Nanashi, I just have to finish all this and then I can finally enjoy summer holidays...』

『Well, Friday is tomorrow and tomorrow, so...』

well it doesn't "suddenly" get hot. if i start using the internet for a long time on it, the phone is working harder than normal

Irasshai Sova...^^
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hmm... I see... But then must the CPU of yours phone from somewhat overloaded be, maybe by some needless Apps...:goodtea:~>

oh i've been a day off all week. i thought today was wednesday

i don't download many apps.

But I mean, that maybe some needless Apps parallel with the internet run, where they not need have to work, Inaf-kun...:goodtea:~>

oh no, i make sure nothing's running parallel when i'm on the internet. i guess i could forget once in a while though

But make it sure, that not a important App for the phone turn off, Infa-kun...:goodtea:~>

『Okay, time to do stuff that has a time limit of tomorrow...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/624700/
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html