Status
Not open for further replies.
『Ask that to our teacher... She thinks it is useful... I think she calls it speaking or something... Anyway, its an easy task so if I can make her give me a good mark with just that I'm on the lucky side...』

『Ask that to our teacher... She thinks it is useful... I think she calls it speaking or something... Anyway, its an easy task so if I can make her give me a good mark with just that I'm on the lucky side...』

I suppose so... but if this is actually for learning how to speak English, that is a horrible way to go about it. XD

That is how you end up with students confident since they did well in class, who then completely fail when they meet an English person. :/
Not sure exactly what he had been taught, but my brother had that happen when he went to Japan when he talked to an English Major to obtain directions. Apparently the poor guy just kept getting more and more flustered because they couldn't really figure out what he was trying to say. :(

『I know, its a terrible way to learn english, but since I know it (more or less) already its not my problem ;p』

『But you know [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ;, what is most horrible are the texts they give... Here is the one I need to memorize, try marking all the mistakes with red text color...』
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001
September 11, 2001 is the most tragic hour in the history of the United States, this terror kamikaze attack was called a second Pearl Harbour. This day of unspeakable horror for New York and the whole American nation, terrorists crashed planes into the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon. It was the deadliest assault on the U.S. in its history. Thousands of lives were suddenly ended. The attacks involved four synchronized plane hijackings, two from Boston, one from Newark and one from Dulles International Airport in Washington. The planes crashed within 90 minutes one after another.
The responsibility for the attacks was placed on Osama Bin Laden, the exiled Saudi millionaire indicted in the U.S. on charges of masterminding the bombings of two U.S. embassies in Africa in 1998. He is believed to be hiding in Afghanistan, with the help from the Taliban, Afghanistan Islamic organization. The attack began at 8:61 a.m. when one of the hijacked planes slammed into the first World Trade Centre, one of the New York mightiest symbols. As hundreds of sirens wailed through the city towards the burning tower, some of the centre’s 50,000 workers could be seen falling from the windows of the sky-scraper. They included a man and a woman holding hands. They were alive, one could see them screaming, falling and flailing in the air. It was a horrible scene.
Then the next plane hit Tower 2, shortly after 9 a.m., and, in an instant, changed the way New York and the nation view its famous sense of invincibility. With thousands of workers still in the second World Trade Centre, the plane pierced the tower like a bullet, leaving a huge, fiery exit wound on the back side. About 10:30 a.m., the top of the second World Trade Centre collapsed. Some minutes later, the second tower fell.
The whole, chilling moment was caught on videotape, providing a news lip that has already been repeated thousands of imes on TV.
At 9:28 a.m., just as news of the twin attacks rippled across the city’s jammed phone lines, the third hijacked jet crashed into the Pentagon, the heart of America’s military complex, the building that was considered to be one of the most secure in the world. It was burning more than 6 hours after the plane crash.
Finally, the fourth hijacked aircraft crashed southwest of Pittsburg shortly after 10 a.m. with 45 passengers and crew aboard. All were dead. Several government sources suggested that the Pittsburg flight may have been brought down by a pilot winning a struggle with a terrorist.
The plane attacks rocked the nation like an earthquake. The whole country was seized with grief, disbelief, confusion and shock. Altogether, the four planes carried 266 people. The explosions had claimed the lives of more than 200 firefighters, about 100 police officers and emergency workers. The number of victims in the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon was horrific.

『I know, its a terrible way to learn english, but since I know it (more or less) already its not my problem ;p』

『But you know [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ;, what is most horrible are the texts they give... Here is the one I need to memorize, try marking all the mistakes with red text color...』
I could only bear to read the first paragraph. It isn't horrible per se, but wasn't fantastic either. Most of the problems are with non-stellar punctuation and slightly clumsy wordings. :P
I think I have friends who are still worse though (native speakers, that is).

『Well, there are also sentences like "The attack began at 8:61 a.m." or "The whole, chilling moment was caught on videotape, providing a news lip that has already been repeated thousands of imes on TV."』

『Btw, my intuition says that they are making english lessons like this on purpose so that people don't learn the language and don't leave the country...』

『Well, there are also sentences like "The attack began at 8:61 a.m." or "The whole, chilling moment was caught on videotape, providing a news lip that has already been repeated thousands of imes on TV."』

『Btw, my intuition says that they are making english lessons like this on purpose so that people don't learn the language and don't leave the country...』

So whoever typed it out was drunk, then. Or they hold a certain spite against conventional time-telling and the first letters of words. You should read it literally as-writ. XD

『Seriously though, sometimes I just can't help and stop in the middle of reading it to :sigh: at how horrible the wording is for memorizing...』

『I wonder is it cause its night and I'm sleepy and tired or cause I'm just too silent for this, but I somehow can't bring words to leave my mouth even though I know what to say next >_<』

Last edited:
you know what? i'm not even gonna make a miou set. i swear, akabeisoft2 always finds a way to make me hate someone in their VN's

edit: now that i think about it, akabeisoft2 uses a lot of twisted ideas in their vn's. everyone i've played has involved someones heart being corrupted, or completely breaking a person down, or both

Last edited:
you know what? i'm not even gonna make a miou set. i swear, akabeisoft2 always finds a way to make me hate someone in their VN's

edit: now that i think about it, akabeisoft2 uses a lot of twisted ideas in their vn's. everyone i've played has involved someones heart being corrupted, or completely breaking a person down, or both

I don't think I'd like those kinds of stories T_T

i know!!! me neither!!! and that's basically the whole plot of g-senjou no maou.

and A Profile.... pretty much the thing i hate most happened, which is the purest of people becoming so severely tainted

nah i don't like them. that's why i don't like miou, so no set for her ever
my favorite story was miku's. none of that corruption happened or anything. just a really shy girl lol

and i know people with tainted purity. that's probably why i hate it so much

I hate it because manipulative people are evil. That is why I am sometimes evil.

Kind of sad, a silly blog I've been following for years just announced its death. :(

yep. i've seen some of the nicest people i've ever met turn into slutty party girls. it's a really depressing thing to see

but anyways!! i have 5 sets i want to complete before my next vn. maybe 4 depending on if i want to make a mina set or not

yeah. well i'm not gonna change it everyday! i'll wait a few days before i change it. i change my sets per route, and i'm practicing still, so there's that. i might make a mana set too. not because she's a loli!!!! damn sinny, telling everyone i'm a lolicon.... it's because she's darkskinned, and i almost never see those in anime

inf, don't worry about being a 2d lolicon, shit tons of people here in ASF are lolicons I bet

Changing sets all the time makes it harder to tell people apart OTL

Though it is even worse when they have the same one for a long time and then change to something completely different!!

but i'm not a lolicon :crushed: i was even thinking of making a houzuki ari set, but she's evil, so decided against it

well, my sets always have my name on them, so you'll be fine lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Could you please reupload this? Thank you.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/624700/
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Big thanks! Think you could upload this game? Someone requested it years ago but it was never upped.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ047011.html