Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm... also there are lots of folks excited at Project Diva being given a official western release... :p

Mmm... i just discovered this. "UmiTweaks Patch Adds Voice + PS3 Sprites to Umineko Chiru 5-8 PC version".
It was kind of dispairing playing the original version... so ill replay the last arc in brilliant ps3 quality !!

I was just showing my hate for GIMP shi

I once demostrated how much i liked a friend of mine by highjacking our college
computers and pasting a picture of his face into a pig body as wallpaper on all of those.

It was quite awesome. :p

『Why? Whats so hard, Nazaka? Yo ujust open gif with GIMP, and set all frames in reverse order...』

Well that's not exactly what I wanted to do, I want half of it to go in reverse so..
normal playback > reverse > repeat

I did that by copying the frames already.
However my gif ended up having all these white grains, googled it and it seems it's a problem with "transparency"
Been about 1.5 hours or so and I just gave up

『Oh, that... Thats no transparency... Its just how Gif Cam makes gifs... Yeah, I think there is no way to go around that except going back to gif cam and saving every single frame that you want to reverse as a different file then rearranging them...』

『Yo Unown and Frank』

I'm done with rearranging them, it's just that tons of white pixels cover a large portion of each frame ><

I'm done with rearranging them, it's just that tons of white pixels cover a large portion of each frame ><

That sucks. Happened before, had to make it all over again from the beggining.

I actually have a backup .xtf file of it, but I had rearranged them 4 times already (30 frames) and that problem still persists so I ragequit and delete the files

If I just make a normal gif it works fine, however this time I want to make a section of the gif reversed

It won't be difficult IF ONLY GIMP DOES NOT SPRAY IT'S PIXEL SEMEN ALL OVER MY GODDAMN GIF

Well, I'm back... Oh, Franky is also there, then will it a fun be...:goodtea:~>

unown is a very good program. You can use it to edit sig. =/

nanashi will be having fun trolling me. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.