Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really trolling, Franky...:traitor:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Konnichi wa Unown-kun...:goodtea:~>

Maybe he meant
"Unown is so good at making sig he's like a program, just tell him where to edit and he will do it perfectly"
basically he's praising you :3

Maybe it's that but considering it coming from Franky..it might mean something entirely different :3

goodday 7shi~

Well, that is just Frankys... Ehh... I say nothing more...:goodtea:~>

I'll be off for lunch and got some anime episodes to catch up to :3

Mata ne~!

Just a random word from me, Naza...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mata ato de Unown-kun^^/!!!

Well, Naza...!!! Lol... Just wanted your name say...:goodtea:~>

『[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ;... Its not GIMP who is doing that... I already showed you my gifs of Sunako frame by frame right? That isn't white pixels. Those are transparent spots. They are created in frames when Gif Cam creates the gif. Gif Cam cuts out peaces in frames that look exactly like in the previous frame in order to make overall size smaller. But if you delete previous full frame, it makes the next frame whole again. So in order to have all complete frames you should go like this:
1. Set your player and Gif Cam in needed position.
2. Recorder the moment you want to reverse.
3. Press edit and look up how many frames you need to reverse.
From here there are 2 methods. 1st is a bit faster but may be more difficult if you don't know how to use GIMP at all.
4.1. Save, delete first frame, save, delete the 2nd frame (it became first now), repeat until you got as many gifs as frames you need to reverse.
5.1. Every gif's first frame will be whole, so now you just take out every first frame from the gifs you made and place them together in new file you created with gif to create a new and complete gif.
4.2. Delete all frames except for the first one. Save it. Recorder this moment again, delete all frames except for 2nd one, save it. Repeat. This is easy with Delete From This Frame To Start/End. You will have as many gifs as the number of frames you want and every gif will have only the frame you want.
5.2. Just combine all the gifs and set them in the needed order in GIMP.』

『Okay, I explained how to do that using Gif Cam and GIMP. I already tested this way so I know its possible...』

I see....

Complicated >_>
However it's not worth it to make that gif again, I'll note this down for future use

『Oh... I guess finding a way to play the video in reverse and just recording that might also do the trick...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx