Status
Not open for further replies.
『Hmmm... Well, it fits him a bit + Infamous is too long so I guess that's why?』

『Yo Pyre...』

『Just realized Azuki Azusa and Tsukiko from Hentai Ouji are voiced by Ram and Rom from Neptunia...』

『Soon it will be both... For now its a game series...』

『Anyway, I'm quite sleepy so I might fall asleep soon...』

『Yo Pyre...』

『Just realized Azuki Azusa and Tsukiko from Hentai Ouji are voiced by Ram and Rom from Neptunia...』
:shocked:
Oh.... My.... God... How did I not realize this!!
This just made this anime so much better!

hehehe. I never pay attention to voice actors that much, but there are several I recognize now, but don't know their names (some of which are good, and some bad).

i don't especially want to make a canvas 2 set, but this image i really don't want to go to waste

a VN. i've been playing a lot of VN's lately. it's my favorite of the last 3 i tried

yeah, i might make a few sets for Canvas 2, if not for each char like i'm doing with Sharin no kuni.

i just really like this CG for some reason
0045.jpg

and this one isn't so bad either :nosebleed:
0012.jpg

I just feel really tired after work, so I just watch some anime and go to bed. :P

I HATE it when things don't let you skip though text!!! It is so frustrating in some games. I can read the average speech bubble in a fraction of a second, so the wait is PAINFUL.

i think if america had kendo classes, i would have been in that club in high school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/