Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah some are a pain..

Well i am good for a while.

No more sig changes

Sorry sova didn't quite understand what you just said.

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

edit.. aw shucks, the spoiler tag failed...

『I see, no wonder I don't recognize the character then...』

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

edit.. aw shucks, the spoiler tag failed...

to make the spoiler work, you need to put an "=" with the spoiler title right after the "SPOILER" part, and before the bracket

[MENTION=28026]Selva[/MENTION]; you're so cute now!! :romeo:

wow, LPW is extremely dead right when i get off of work

Yo inf~

"『Kinda surprised... I was away for 3.5 hours but there are still no new posts in lpw...』"

-sova

hmm. should i go to sleep now, or should i wait a few hours, and go to sleep later?? hmmm, the choices one havs to make when they have night shifts

nah, that's sinny's thing. i need my own way to make a decision, and i have an idea. i'll buy one of those target sheets people use when they go shooting, buy a gun, write the decisions on the sheet, hang it up in my room, close my eyes, and fire

Then the police will visit you and he will ask you why you fired the gun, it might just take all night long

but then the cop will say something like "oh don't even worry about it, i do that all the time" and i will have made a new friend

But then it turns out the cop was tricking you so you would get into the police car with him, after you enter the car suddenly another cop is inside and you got handcuffed

but then when i get to jail, my family connections with the local convicts will shoot me up to be an untouchable

But then when you are about to leave the police station, a mentally deranged guy holding a knife comes running to you and proceeds to stab you multiple times

but since i heard my deranged uncle was at the same police station i was going to, the cops gave me permission to put on a bulletproof vest, which saved me from the multiple stabbings, and gave the police time to restrain the convict. as compensation, the cop released me early

~happy end~

~after story~

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; succeed in his plan of eliminating the entire human race shortly after your release from jail, all humans in the world are dead.

~after story end~

Last edited:
~epilogue~

the landscape was desolate, and riddled with thousands of bodies. there was one particular pile that was shaking. a sole man crawled out of the pile. "I-I'm alive?? I'm alive!!!!" he shouted. "mimi isn't anywhere around. that's lucky for me." destiny was on his side "hmmmm.....that bomb was supposed to kill all of humanity" he thought. "wait, does that mean....." and that's how infamous discovered that he couldn't be completely human.

~epilogue end~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/