Status
Not open for further replies.
Objection

"happy end" means the "epilogue" is already over w (trying to win here >:3)

Well I did say "after story end", but maybe there is an alternate dimension where sova fails? :p

~after story~

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; succeed in his plan of eliminating the entire human race shortly after your release from jail, all humans in the world are dead except for himself.

~after story end~
『What do you mean by "except for himself"? I'm not human, you know?』

it's like tick! tack! for shuffle. i wanted to go on to say that i find other survivors, and we turn out to be human-like creatures. some alien hybrids, some slipped through a hole in the dimensions due to the human destroying bomb, and we all form a rebellion group against mimi.

i think i just came up with the plot for the next MG lol

『Anyway, now to continue...』

~Volume 2~
『Infamous finds out that he has been changed by MadSova's power and is now a mix of animal and human with having more of an animal than a human... But exactly what animal? Infamous looks in the mirror and sees...』

can i be a nekomimi?!? :bigeyes:

wait, i'm a guy. that's lame, nevermind, no nekomimi for me

『No one said I couldn't change your gender... Just continue from the part I where left off...』

muu..... me and zaki were having an epic story war until you came :dead:

if you haven't noticed, i finally found a way to show when i groan

Epic indeed XD

xR36IqK.png

marked x3

『Ehhhh... I can't join in..? I mean, your story kinda ended...』

i guess, but since you're the bad guy in this story, you're giving yourself more control :(

i dunno. i just think that mimi has way too much control, considering he can change my physiology just because he decided to. and we weren't even prisoners!! meaning he did it from a great distance.

『What? I'm a bad guy? But I killed all humans... I saved this planet... Why am I considered a villain? And adding more madness to story always makes it more interesting...』

Normal people's logic will immediately identify you as a villain of course, killing all humans because they're annoying

it doesn't make it more interesting if you can control my life, as well as others. that basically makes you an almighty god, and it's not interesting at all if the rebels have no chance to win

『Huh? Whoever said I'm killing humans just cause they are annoying? That is one of the reasons but not the main one. More like they are annoying because of that one reason...』

『But I never planned on killing you or anything... Why would I save you if I wanted that? And it was you 2 that brought me in the story... I don't like being part of story that isn't written by me...』

where does it say you saved us? at no point does it say you saved us. i explained the reason why we're alive. and it wasn't because of you

『Nyah? Us? But I think only you crawled out from the pile? Or was that "it's like tick! tack!..." thingy your continuation?』

『Anyway, I get it... You really don't want me to join that much, huh... Oh well... Guess I'll just go continue playing SDR2 then... Alone...:sowwy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/