Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ; Ima change my set now. I have a few others to use so..I don't wanna wait that long :3

what to eat for breakfast..

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; the only reason i said "muy bien" is cause those were the only other words i really know lol

SB made me a Compa sig, so i figured i'll try it out in a day or 2

yeah, give me a couple of days. i just changed to this set after all lol. and i already have the set after that all planned out lol i'm wayy too far ahead with my sets

haha same here xD

I have 2 more after this one.
And I'll probably make more when I get the time :3

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
Holy hell, I completely forgot that I have a set available XD

yeah, a lot of people in Canvas 2 are pretty much tied as my favorites lol

well i'm going mimi's. goodnight :bye:

yeah, i got the ps3 demo, and i don't know what the hell to do when the arrow comes!! it's an up arrow, but when i push the up arrow it gets mad at me :sowwy:
『Infamous, is there no tutorial in game? Anyway, if its about Project Diva ask me anything: Normal buttons (X, O, triangle, []) can be pressed by either arrows or the buttons themselves. And arrows should be pressed by pressing those 2 at the same time.』

『Ohayo btw....』

Yo sova~

It seems I forgot about it last night due to the google doc chat, and this morning I didn't remember it because I was still dazed after waking up.
And since right now I'm playing I still didn't remember it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/