Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean everyone has to submit the assignment? Is it not like one person doesn't submit it, the others get to take the exam but not that particular person

『In other words, I can get 15+ people to lose their ability to continue to study in this college just by doing nothing! ;p』

『Nope. If I give her my assignment, everyone passes. If I don't, everyone fails :evillaugh:

You know, if the teacher realizes that mistake I'm pretty sure she would take back her words

『Well, it seems she didn't realize the mistake because of my splendid act ;p And she told me that fate of the class is in my hands too so I doubt she was joking...』

『Of course I do... I can more or less crush 15+ futures of humans by just not doing those tasks... what could be easier?』

『In other words, I can get 15+ people to lose their ability to continue to study in this college just by doing nothing! ;p』

『Nope. If I give her my assignment, everyone passes. If I don't, everyone fails :evillaugh:

That is a terrible idea. I guess the students could probably fight that situation pretty hard with administration though. I think the prof might get fired pretty fast for trying to pull a stunt like that (or should be, anyways).

Also, now I guess you are considering the joy of finishing school vs the joy of potentially getting lynched? :lol:

『I need to make 4 algorithms by tomorrow morning when we take exams...』

『And yeah, I think I'll just don't do that and see what happens ;p I think teacher doesn't expect that I won't do the task ;p』

That might be a gamble though, what if she was just trolling you (a possibility, might not happen, might happen)

『Hmmmm... Then I guess I'll make those algorithms, take them with me but lie that I didn't make them to see what happens :evillaugh:

I think the most likely outcome is you alone are cut from the program. That doesn't seem like a very good choice to me. :/

Edit: ohohoho I like that plan :evillaugh:

『Yep, I like it too... Everyone's reaction should be very amusing... :evillaugh:

『Well, this one teacher jokes a lot herself so I doubt anything bad will happen if I just pass it as a joke ;p』

『Bye Samye』

Yeah I guess hopefully you know your teacher enough to slightly gauge the severity of her action. But you should in theory be fine XD

Everyone on their knees shaking their fists like antennae to the heavens in protest!

『No, seriously... They are all too scared of me to do that... And even if they start running at me, the moment I'll take my pen in my hands and just look at them they will either shriek (girls) or just become silent (guys)...』

『I don't know anyone good enough to ask them to do that...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/