Status
Not open for further replies.
『No, seriously... They are all too scared of me to do that... And even if they start running at me, the moment I'll take my pen in my hands and just look at them they will either shriek (girls) or just become silent (guys)...』

『I don't know anyone good enough to ask them to do that...』

That makes you sound a bit like a bully :XD:

Though I can kind of understand. Though I've never tired it against a group, I have been able to get people to stand down just by not reacting like they expect me to (just by not being frightened I guess).

『Hmmmm... Not really a bully... But i already shown them that I can easily kill them if I want to before, so they are really scared of me and never try to bother me...』

『Lets see... Its 17:10 right now and exam starts at 8:00, so... I think it'll be around 11:30 or so...』

『Hmmmm... Not really a bully... But i already shown them that I can easily kill them if I want to before, so they are really scared of me and never try to bother me...』

『Lets see... Its 17:10 right now and exam starts at 8:00, so... I think it'll be around 11:30 or so...』

....Are knife fights common or something? :scared:

Oh no I'll probably be heading off for work at that time ;_;

『I can just mention you when I announce the result... Or wait until everyone is here...』

『And no knives, I showed them that I can do that with a single pen ;p』

will be 09 : 00 for me when you finish eh, alright

I was imagining you stabbing your own arm with the pen and slashing it open XD

『Nah, you got it right when you said stabbed the arm, but wrong when you said mine ;p』

Alright, did you slash it open?

and can't they just gang you up? unless only 2 students there aside from you are males

『Well, you see, when someone tries to jokingly tap you on your left shoulder with their left arm and before he is able to do so, without even turning your back around you somehow stab their arm with a pen with your right arm, when they try to take it out and push you forward with right arm, you spin around, slash it open, evade his right arm, take it, spin it around, lock it at his back, then press your pen against his carotid artery while laughing like crazy, everyone for some reason is too shocked to try to gang up on you...』

『Yo Nanashi』

『Everyone else were surprised too it seems... They thought I was the weakest in the class cause I never go to PE and I'm one of the slimmest in the class... They couldn't be more wrong ;p Anyway, after that incident, they all became afraid of me...』

If someone were the same as you (wanting to kill all humans), he/she could leave something that enrages you before you enter the class and then leave afterwards, if you are so enraged you might just kill all the students and he/she won't need to get her/his hands dirty w

『Or he could just leave lots of money in envelope saying "kill them all" and I would gladly do that without even getting enraged ;p』

『Oh btw, I forgot to tell, even though it was like 3 years ago, my hair was already long enough to cover my face which added to the factor of fear ;p』

『Everyone else were surprised too it seems... They thought I was the weakest in the class cause I never go to PE and I'm one of the slimmest in the class... They couldn't be more wrong ;p Anyway, after that incident, they all became afraid of me...』

We might both be a part of the same secret clan. I've subconsciously reacted to minor things when I've spaced out in rather spectacular ways, which I couldn't reproduce (we tried to figure out what the hell I did afterwards and just had no idea). Fortunately it did not involve stabbing.

This leads me to believe I come from a long hidden line of ninja heritage, though I have no proof.

『Not sure about clans or anything... But I'm just able to control this body well...』

『Yeah, I never do any haircuts or comb my hair so usually it covers more than 50% of my face.』

I wonder, if all of us (no not just 3 of us, but people like inf sam nawi hinode etc) had a meet up in one country or something, will you do the same thing to us?

Hmm well if it your complete control, then maybe you are not of the same lineage of ninjas.

『Who knows... If Hinode or someone pisses me off I might kill them, and finish others as witnesses...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/