Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, that is to be expected if we do have a meet-up then w

I want to see you say that in front of him right after he killed someone/ injured someone XD

:scared: .... good thing I am a very fast runner (at least for short distances ^^;;;; ) :runaway:

『Then I'll simply run and run and run after you until you exhaust yourself and I kill you all
freeeeeeeebackwards_zpsd0cea222.gif

I'll run into a business meeting. It would be impolite to murder someone in there: there is business going on!

『You can hug me all you want... Just don't blame me when I backstab you while hugging :traitor:

『The I'll just kill everyone in that business building and continue killing and killing and killing until there are no witnesses :runhappy:

『Nazaka, then I'll just take brake every single plane in a 2 kilometers radius of the meeting place beforehand in case we meet ;p』

Alright then I would be telling you guys I would join the meet-up but instead I will stay in my room, shivering while imagining what would happen if I go there :scared:

『And here I thought I would reply with just killing Nazaka first not bother with his other ideas of escape... :dispirited:

『Yo Flight』

『Wow, yeah, ava is so much better now...』

『Yes, come get free death from me ;p』

Better ava second, can't even see her face in the previous ava XD

You will get killed by him too since you are a witness w

Naw Second and I are in the Peanut Gallery just making jokes while we watch the spectacle :lmao:

Join us in the peanut galleries, unown. :D

And I see, you have chosen a new rear-end for today. :goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01141716 RJ01146498 RJ01150335 RJ01153620 RJ01163717 RJ01167361 in mexa ? thx
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240726][HOOKSOFT] シークレットラブ(仮)豪華限定版 + Tokuten Voice + Bonus (Crack)

Please re-upload
material wrote on Shine's profile.
This game has been updated to v1.0.6 and some CGs have been added.
Could you please upload the latest version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240911-ンジャna-callgate-ver1-04-eng-jpn-chn-rj01259041.1544620/