Status
Not open for further replies.
I see... Well, you've that just few days the marathon Sova, after the can you relax...:goodtea:~>

But you can this less days endure, not...? Just take some "madness" energy drinks and then run it...:goodtea:~>

『For some reason energy drinks don't work on me...... Oh well, I'm sleepy so I might try to get some sleep now...』

Okay, take off from the standby-phase, to the turn off-phase, Sova...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Welcome and g'afternoon at you, SB...:goodtea:~>

What's up at you, SB...? ...And MG, out come, not in lurk-mode again...:goodtea:~>

That sig requests might take longer than what I just said because there's still a lot of images left un-rendered (was being lazy :sowwy:)

and about that "tons of gifs".. Sorry, not "tons", only 2 for each

4th vol... Just finish recently.... The fake death of Saru was way different from anime.... Plus how it ended too....

LN is always better.... Just like manga is better than anime.... Anime to me is just to see them move and talk with flashy effects....

And stop quoting me....:objection: I'll click on this thread to see the latest pot anyways....

No worries nazaka i won't have til next week anyway to work on it,

Also i still haven't read or watches oda yet.

I read a bit of the manga but that's about so no spoilers please..

Well, okay Slay... Oh so SB...:goodtea:~>°°°°°°°°°°°°°...W-What....?! Still not...?!:surprised:

Oh, sorry... Sometimes forgot I it that you another important stuff handle have...:wasclose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/