Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... well it its traumatizing to you them theres the possibility of you just forgetting it naturally? ;p Locking it away until youre forced to remember xD

『Yo Unown... Hmm....』

『Well there are lots of catgirls here so I try to focus only on them ;p』

Did I hear upskirt!?
I'll save that for later.

I'm going to watch After Earth now. Cya all :3

Later uno~

I believe I posted in this thread admitting I do have an ecchi side, but it's all in my head and I very rarely show it to people w

upskirt yes, like how I spent 30 minutes jumping around in mk2 trying to get an upskirt XD

『Actually, I've done that jumping as well... In Neptunia V if you jump 700 times with a single character, they scold you >_<』

『Nope, when you jump a certain number of times, search a certain number of times, miss with attack a certain number of times, or just wait for a certain amount of time, your stats raise as you complete challenges. Sometimes challenges open up bonus voices like the scolding I mentioned before...』

『Btw, raining in Moogle world right now... And rain isn't raining in covered places + when you enter buildings sound of rain becomes more faint... Small thing but quite happy...』

『And when you use sit near the bench you sit on the bench and not on the ground through it...』

Ahh so there is stuff to get from it? xD Is the scolding just whenever you want after you get it?

This is what they are going to say it seems (I only found 3)

Neptune: Uh, did you, maybe, see something when I was jumping? Well, I mean, my skirt's partially at fault, but you're a CREEP if that's why you make me jump so much!

Noire: What's with you, making me jump all the time? Calm down!... Wait... Are you doing it to see... THAT? YOU PERVERT! TOTAL PERVERT!

Nepgear: Ahh! Did you, maybe... look up my skirt? Ugh! You pervert! You're the worst kind of sicko!

You know us players well ⊙ω⊙

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
SeiremBlade wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Can you please re-upload Part 6 and 7 on Mexashare for RJ01144235?
Thanks.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01159920 RJ01148813 RJ01150525 RJ01153106 RJ01133471 RJ01146160 in mexa ? thx
I'll share the hentai content I have.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please, if you still have it, reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/180223-えりんぎとろサーモン-めらにーぶれいど-rj219484.684582/