[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Arturia: Me neither, I'm sure I remember some people on the old blog refering Ignis as male =/

@Klapo: Hello there~

Wow, I left for a little while and now the topic seems to have drawn some attention. Nyahaha~

Nah, nah noooooooooo pics

And it seems that most if not all people currently here do know about the old blog, eh :o

Hm...I only know about ASF because of searching for you guys after it was "closed" by Google. Oh well, is time for my leave now, good night guys.

Ugh.. sems like Ignis didn't see some hidden words^.^ lucky~
Well, yeah.
Old good days~~

Hiho neko:]

@Klapo:
Nah... I'm not that plain and besides that old trick doesn't work on a dark skin :p

Yeah, the old blog was lovely though I was actually rather new compared to the other staff lol

Laters Arturia, and hi Coco

Hmm... this ongoing battle with girlcelly for the downloads award is frustrating @_@

@BlueMage I forgot... sorry ;(
@Ignis Ops... I was exposed... nothing has happend : ) forgot it... :3 Please... :3

Hmm... though you posted stuff in HF I never seen you before... well, hello klapo.

lol I'm not. It's just we're getting the awards constantly because of our uploads in the torrent section. That's why I keep losing and getting it.

@Cocona
Hello:)

Well, I'm too uploader (hf) but for now, my links are only at hong

@Klapo: Loyal to hong mostly? xD Hope to see some on here as well~

@Cocona
Well, sure... I can move them here too
But for now I must check all of my links;p some of them are broken, stupid hotfile ftp:/

+ Hmm... are u a girl?:)

Ah, it's nice to see someone who doesn't know about me ^^

Yes, just like Ignis (jk).Actually, I'm an experiment humans attempted. User title. It just so happens they are all Female, none male. But I'm just taking Cocona's place.

Hi Ranley

Last edited:
What is nice about not it?;(
I want know more, so tell something about yourself:]

wb~ Ranley

@Ranley - Ooh... So THAT's why i felt i saw that girl before... I played Luminous Arc too. (long time ago xD) Thank you Ranley. =P

@klapo - You like Negima?

@Blue: Well, Luminous Arc is one of my favorite games, still waiting for the USA version of the 3rd game >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]