[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
@coco~ lol~ he's definitely awake since it's already 10am here. he must be busy with some stuff~ usually, the people her in our country is busy with doing other stuff at sundays~ so expect him to be online later~ but i think who would be definitely online later thing evening, that would be around 10-12 hours from now XD

@klapo~ i have my own boyfriend X3 which the people here in LPW always seems to forget...XD

@blue~ thanks for remembering~ i could now call you a real friend since you were one those of few people who knows i'm female since i posted here. :3

@klapo~ they are both ummm... underage so don't mind them too much when they really love 2D, it's part of the love they have for it. besides, don't you just love the perfection 2D offers you? :3

@blue~ i just wish that you would still call me onee~sama~ X3

@blue~ of course i know that~ it's actually just a matter of time before you fall in love with a 3D girl. God knows, what i did to make my current boyfriend fall for me. he's an otaku who says, 'i will never have a girlfriend, EVER!'. and i just proved him wrong :3

@pyrce
2D is fiction ;p
I like reading manga, playing vn because im curious about expressions of characters etc ;]
I can't tell that I 'love' 2D, or something ^^

@coco~ lol~ no way :3 i like to keep him away from someone pure and innocent XD

@klapo~ i think we're different then. i know 'love' is a strong word to use for 2D but that is what it feels like for me~ i both love 2D and literature. one thing you must remember about me: i'm not into cosplayers. XD

@blue~ of course i know that~ it's actually just a matter of time before you fall in love with a 3D girl. God knows, what i did to make my current boyfriend fall for me. he's an otaku who says, 'i will never have a girlfriend, EVER!'. and i just proved him wrong :3

Not sure about that pyrce. 90% of the girls i met here were...let's say.......let's be educated and say......Bah.... I'll just say they were not...very....(doesn't know how to complete the rest of the sentence).

Also... you should summon shito with something like this: "Shitotaku, I choose you!" It would be epic if he showed up. =O

@pyrce
well hmmm,oh! I like cute things too^^ so wallpapers, images... are welcomed on my HDD

@blue~ you make shito sound like he's just in my pocket~ XD

@coco~ not that part XD i don't want him to be too much influenced by our pure and innocent admin~ XD

@klapo~ i like anything that i can drool upon XD

Back from meal.

@Ranley:
I did like Lucia as a character and as part of the team too; just that she wasn't z0m9w7f0u7574nd1n9 or anything. Also, her best healing magic is just Heal Bomb if I'm not mistaken, while Mel has Salvation. Cecille is still better than Lucia as a healer. Weapon-wise I also think that Lucia is discriminated. - I mean, the strongest weapon she has is Cosmos with like +140 attack and +150 magic, right? Mel has Snow Drop for +100 attack and +200 magic; Cecille has Axel Horn for +130 attack and +180 magic; and Claire has Grimoire for +60 attack and +235 magic. I don't really need the extra attack Cosmos gives - I wouldn't be so desperate as to order Lucia to attack instead of use Shine at the very least.

@Blue:
Indeed; which usually makes me rant about it :p Characters I like being so-so, or characters I don't like being overpowered...

@Cocona:
Pop is meh, and so is Pip. I felt like smashing her head the first time I heard her English dub, just like Priel lol

@Pyrce:
Hello~ By the way, where do you live if I may know?

@The topic about 2D vs 3D:
I'll have to choose 3D, cause with 2D you know... you can't... err.

And yes, your administrators are pure and innocent, except one.

@pyrce: Why? At least he'll be more active towards you then xD

@Ignis: lol.

2D > 3D.

@ignis~ hey~ i live in philippines :3

@coco~ i'm happy enough with the way thing are right now. besides, it's already hard for me to have him leave his computer from playing VNs. XD

Last edited:
@klapo~ lol

@ignis~ i would have to agree with you about 2D vs 3D X3

@Klapo - I know that, but what's the worse she can do? (Except banning me xD) I won't discriminate her or anything. xD

@ignis~ 69???? @_@

hey guys~ g2g. i have to prepare for school. i'll be posting later this evening~

She has some special assignment to do. xP

Is Ignis ignoring me now? t-t I'm sorry for asking your age. t-t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]
Pabloescobar49 wrote on Esan's profile.
Hello can u reupload

[190927][BISHOP] 家属~母と姉妹の嬌声

yuuri69 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!
Could you please upload the update for this? S2 is out. Tysm as always! https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/☄️release☄️-240219-アブラカダブラ-blood-domination.1452672/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already