[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.. cocona already won the first lpw here.
give others a chance, kou's been dying to win it

I'll give Kou a Hi-potion later then :P

Besides, I plan to past the win over to Check. I plan on letting the admins get to make a thread since they aren't allowed to win.

Last edited:
I actually knew that a Hi-Potion was from FF but I wondered why would you give Kou one, but after a little thinking I figured out what you wanted to say so no problem there >_>

Last edited:
hi-potion... the potion tasted weird though like cross between red bull and soda

nah... the potions I am talking about are the ones they sell touted as "potions" of FF fame

hmm as for how I know.. I drank them. They were quite popular a while ago.. think 2009/10 I think.

hmm they were sold in game stores everywhere for a while.. now not so... at least till the next FF arrives

Wait... seriously? They sell potions as drinks in real life? xD That's awesome.

lol cheap. They should have at least made the design of the container look different.

hi frank~
*gives frank cookies*

@ONC, i do see game shops here still selling the limited edition ff13 elixers though. ^^

It would have been a dumb decision to make some drink more then the average cost of a 2 liter soda bottle.

watching star driver 18 live now~
quite the episode already. first half was funny

Hmm... I should watch more anime again...

... Looks like I haven't downloaded any anime to watch... >_>

Better find some.

finished the episode. but cant post anything yet, cause the star driver thread's last post was from me. =p

ao no exorcist confirmed to mbs 5pm slot after star driver finishes airing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!