[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
i forgot about Kara no Kyokai epilogue episode ~.~.

I love ;]
[66]_Kara_no_Kyoukai_-_Epilogue_[4B3A8EDF].mkv

but this one, what I heard is from orginal subbed release

hey guys~

i finally got the rest i need after that work in putting up a booth in our school~
so what's up?

:3

Hello pryce, no specific topic to discuss :P.

i just read the who's the biggest pervert thread. i just posted there my favorite part :3

@kou~ i thought you were talking about the KnK epilogue. i haven't watched that one yet. i'm waiting for someone to DL it for me XD

I didn't know it was out , been busy for the CNY. Catching up with the anime i missed~

@coco~ lol, me? a siren? that's impossible.

@kou~ i'm not sure myself but i'm pretty sure that someone will just give me a link or a copy of it :3

@kou~ lol, shito will probably give me a link if i ask~ but i'm talking about my friends and boyfriend who will readily give me a copy once they've DL it.

Looks like I will be resting for a while, I will now begin my learning for japanese language seriously. so i think i won't be able to post things more often. especially uploads. but still I'll be here in AS whenever i have the time...

Better make something nice in my time once in a while :)

hmm hmm looks like gg is done with their star driver. as expected of them, time to catch up what i missed during all the lost tranmissions

As usual thx for the uploads~

@ Shito - play and learn at the same time aka VNs~

sorry, just got back from my cousin's house XD

hey shito~ :3

@coro~ thanks for the link :3

Well i did that before but it made my mind go blank reading and hearing it all. so i guess i had to stick with software and modules to learn the language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread