[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
@coro: it'll go by like the wind at the rate I download stuff for my amusement... Give it 2 weeks at least >_> Plus I have yet to download an anime I want to watch.

Going to see if the anime The twelve Kingdoms is good. *Clicks to download*

200gb is still enough for me unless you are doing what Check do O_O.

@ Terumi - bye

@Kou: No, instead of eroge I download video games. Lots of emu love on this computer you see... :P

I only keep finished VNs that i know i am gonna replay, same goes to anime. My backlog VNs are scary though ._.

Mm... well, I mostly get my anime from torrents on BBT. So, obviously I have to keep seeding them... That goes for my video games as well (I get video games elsewhere that also has the same policy with seeding).

Though, I've started using this place for VN downloads. Since, by DDL, I can dispose of them quicker.

Last edited:
< master leecher race, just joking~

Don't use torrent much :P.

This is the upcoming fandisc, so it is mean to have fun and more to the lulz side. The original game is above average.

Well, those two are the yaoi pair in the eroge lololol.

@ Coco - It has a chinese translation patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.