[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here >_>. Go play some games Coco :3.

still haven't played that one but i'm done downloading it :3

btw, i'm just lurking~

Do play the main route though since the main story is inside, other routes are just side stories :P.

@coco~ sure i can let others do it for me. but when i'm not lazy, i do it myself~ :3 most of the time, i copy anime series from them. for example: my boyfriend downloads yumekui merry, gosick, etc. once it's released. after that i just copy it from him. :3

@kou~ you're done playing it?

hey shito~ :3

@anti~ cold again?

@kou~ i'll choose the main route first then once i've played it~ :3

Stop splitting spammers into generations that don't mean anything for internet time >_> We should just be 'spammers' without the need to give out titles.

Hello Otaku, King and Snti~

Same here, got something up that's why i need to learn japanese quickly >.<

@coco~ lol
@king~ hey. same thing goes here. busy with stuff called 'catching up' and 'studying'
@anti~ lol, that would be cold for me~
@shito~ you're always busy.

@ pryce - Best route order for G senjou is to play the main route first and finish the other routes later. Most ppl will have the urge to play the main route even if you are in other routes since the maou disappear in other routes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!