[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mm... I don't know how to. I know how to get started but I rather not go through all the trouble.

IGNIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can just use the web browser irc if you are lazy just like me xD.

Hmm... going to watch ep5 of Kore wa Zombie Desuka and Dragon Crisis! before work.

Cya guys~

Bye Cocona,

hm...I like it, everyone loves my little city Avalon! I feel so loved at the moment xD

@King - Is that so? ~.~

Hello everyone, adn i arrive once again at the time that most people are not here anymore. =(

It's because these days i can't come here in the morning (here). So i will keep arriving late. xP

¬_¬ Well you have to get used to be alone or join the RPG thread, it might keep you thinking and occupy during the lonely times

I won't join it... I'm lazy and not good with words to come up with something cool. xP

Guess i'll have to get used to being alone here unless i arrive earlier. t-t

Guess so...I started playing Morde again because people annoy me, 10/12 game I'm able to carry and rape enemy team xD

Update, there is thing to update =.="? Or you just haven't touch it for a bit? the new skin for Annie looks disgusting =.= I don't mind the Amumu one but please give me my frigging Winged Hussar Xin Zhao so I can PENTAKILL again xD

That was pure luck ./jk Why do you care so much about that skin? It's not that Xin would come with a Horse or anything. xD

Also...i wonder why did Kou call Ignis "he" if Ignis-sama ia a female... Maybe i got trolled before...Nah...

No idea, *Shrug*

And I just find his spear more interesting and armour looks better except I would prefer without wings =.= But I find it annoying how Riot put things in that and just abandon it like they did to Sailor Gangplank =.=

His name is "WINGED"-Hussar or something... You wanted it without wings? xDD

And yeah, answering your previous question i haven't touched the NA server this days, that's why i'm having to update. xP

I never liked the "Winged" idea, unless they make the wings look better. I prefer what Sir Bedivere looks like in F/SN and I wish they make a knight/tanky character looking similar to that, I would be so grateful.

You're wanting too much from them. xD

Also... What the **** happened to Annie?? I just saw her skin. xD Amumu is still the same. xP

Wow... finished updating than an error that ocurred one month ago showed up again, and i can't play the game because "The launcher has experienced an error". Sigh.... Will have to wait to play it than, since i remember that it took a while for this to disappear. t-t

Man... I miss playing touhou against my friend i lost 99% of the time but it was fun. =/

Last edited:
Hahaha xD I miss playing games with my friends generally xD

Quite so glad I got Annie in Wonderland Skin, that's just pure epicness

I want to play the NA server with my friends. t-t

Also... Ignis-sama seems to be lurking around here. Wonder if she will post something. >_>

Iggy is probably just lurking around to see whether people are sticking by the rules and not be silly ;P

I see... And by people you mean me and you? xD

Also... this week's champs rotation is worse than before. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Erik7777 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Would you upload RJ01167156? thx
geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on caminante654's profile.
Excuse me, may I humbly request you to reupload the dead links of this title?
さくらちゃん はじめてのおるすばん