[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see................Well.....*ahem*....

Oh! I remembered...have you ever played Sumaga?

Is that so... I wanted to know if it was good. xP I wished someone would go and translate it. t-t

What good VNs have you played recently?

Heh... it is Nitro+, what u expect?:P. Sumaga was quite excellent during that time, obviously there are better ones now~

http://vndb.org/v5349 Playing this while chatting with you lol.

Hmmm... Sumaga didn't look like very nitro+ for me tough. xD Maybe someday i'll play it...

That VN seems to be interesting... Shame it's japanese only. t-t Are you liking it?

Also... Have you ever played Katawa Shoujo? =O

Just because of the colour palette is kinda light. Well, Nitro+ titles are always quite dark to a degree and as always no happy end.

I can only say learn jap or wait for a translation which is unlikely >_>. So far so good for me but my standards are quite high compare to normal ppl i guess.

No, I can't play every title out there xD.

Arg, did you just spoil me telling that it does not end well? xD

You can't play every game out there? O.o ............ xD

I want to play more VNs. t-t Maybe i'll go play Heart de Roommate now...

Crap... I only have 5Gb left in here. t-t And stupid cocona says that 200GB is few...

Hurr, everyone should know all Nitro+ titles don't end well, the most you get is bitter sweet ending.

Wut? So you thought i play everything out there?XD

Heart de roomate is soooo old. Have you started Sharin No Kuni?

Buy a new hardrive.

t-t.

Maybe....

It's not THAT old.....Only 7 years... (since the english release not the jp one) xD Besides, i think it's really funny. xD I'm trying to play most English released VNs, so i only playing "old" ones now, not the new ones. xP But maybe if i find more space in here i'll download more recent english released VNs. xP

Also... i have yet to start Sharin no Kuni. xD

I'm thinking of buying one but....i keep forgetting. =O

Have you ever played this game then? xD -> http://vndb.org/v2478

VN is time consuming. I am not like a certain someone who can finish one VN in 2 days.

Hmm...i have to screen through what i played, so i usually skip awful ones. Never play Heart de roomate.

Should have started it.

Delete useless stuffs.

So you are interested in hug pillows..... I don't touch nukiges.

Damn you Kou. I haven't finished downloading Bloody Rondo and it looks like it'll take a long while before it finishes. ;_;

I wanna see Luna in action soon, especially since it sounds like there's yuri inclinations from other heroines too~

And yeah, 200GB is little. .-.

Hmm.... A certain someone...

I think it's really good. :P

I know. I keep forgetting it. >.<

I'm trying. xD

I'm not interested in hug pillows tough. xD It's just that i tought this VN could be interesting. =p

@Ignis-sama - 200 Gb is little? I only have 5 GB left. Compare that. xP
You like Yuri? O.o

Hello hello~

@Arturia:
Um yeah, I drop in just occasionally hehe.

@Blue:
Some 3.5" 1TB bare drives are sold like even below $60 nowadays if I'm not mistaken. The price has been going down quite constantly. I don't have very big storage myself, but I can vouch that 200GB is little for many. :p And yep, I do like yuri~

@ Iggy - This is not my fault *runs*. Finished the common route~

@ Bluemage - Not like a few others who have uber awesome jap skills.

Premise looks normal like any other nukiges, only special with the hug pillows *scratchs head*

Hello Mr Fabulous AKA Anti~~

@Ignis-sama - Hmmm... I see... But you do know that i live in Brazil right? >_> But i'll try to get a new one tough...
Also...you do like yuri..and Kou calls you he.........Now i have some doubts regarding you Ignis. Maybe i DID get trolled the othar day.... Or could it be that...? Nah...

@Kou - It's cause i liked the Art and it has SD CGs, and it sounded funny, so i tought it could be interesting. >_>

Hey Frank, Iggy and Anti o.O

And Anti, I've placed you in a bed, not sure how things will go from there, whether you would actually wake up or we have to heal you o.O See what other will say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.