[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has guro with murders. It is a mystery story with using parallel worlds.

The main problem for me with the writer for both umeniko/higurashi is the characters. The characters are card boards, I don't even care what happen to the characters so basically i just slp through. Don't get me started on how the writer can push the reset button/deus ex machina anytime he wants.

Umineko lol..... he adds new character to the story for the sake of plot twists. He kills characters anytime he likes. Recycle the steps. Screw character development lol.

< self proclaim mystery lover, but higurashi/umineko is just bad for me. I got flamed by blind workshippers for calling higurashi/umineko bad despite giving proper reasons >_>.

Last edited:
i hate deus ex machina. it's the very first thing i want to avoid when i write something.

anyway, i won't touch any guro soon, preferably never. they give me trauma. =\

Hi again, king~ o.o

I made a little update in the RPG thread, nothing too fancy though xD

Indeed Frank, dropping by eh? How's life?

@ Anti, just finished reading it, I'm interested in how your character would progress, looks like there is an alternative soul living in your character o.O Sounds rather interesting

@king - who knows ;P But I will try to keep it as mysterious as possible.

I don't mind guro but not the extreme ones though.

< play Nitro+ titles all the time xD.

@king - I didn't find one yet since im not there yet xD
Eventually, we will know but is it really another personality or else... only time will tell ;P

midi88.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]
Pabloescobar49 wrote on Esan's profile.
Hello can u reupload

[190927][BISHOP] 家属~母と姉妹の嬌声

yuuri69 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!
Could you please upload the update for this? S2 is out. Tysm as always! https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/☄️release☄️-240219-アブラカダブラ-blood-domination.1452672/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already