[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be leaving then. Let you two have some alone-time.

@Coro - LoL. Please don't go. Stay here and talk. '-'

Also... King 'probably' meant the RPG thread... Not sure... It could be that he and anti *******. >_>"

Or you could try to be hiding something, and the RPG thread is just an excuse... I tought you had a fiancee Anti. Hou could you? =O

\o/

@ Bluemage - Art and SD are present in other VNs O_O.

And Anti, I've placed you in a bed, not sure how things will go from there, whether you would actually wake up or we have to heal you o.O See what other will say...

Heal = cinderella kiss?, what other will say = audience O_O.

@Kou - I know that... It's just that i tought it would be a good funny VN. '-' Not because of the hug pillow or anything. >_> I just had a feeling that it could be good. =O

Nukiges can't be really good, may be as a comedy it might work.

@Kou - Comedy is good. =P But meh... i was just browing trogh vndb, no big deal about this VN. xP

Heal = cinderella kiss?, what other will say = audience O_O.

Don't you mean Snow White?

@Frank - Just a random VN that i found and tought it could be funny. =P Why?

Mix up lol.

Most companies seems to have focus on comedy story now particularly romcoms. It is hard to find serious storylines, they need more effort compare to comedy.

Last edited:
@Kou - Try playing Higurashi/Umineko then. :P

Also... this one looks good too...AND has an english patch...->星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star-
You played it Kou?

I'll have to leave for a while, come back a little later. Bye everyone. =P

@Frank - I'm so lucky. ;D Just saw that. =(
Guess i'll look for another VN later (even tough i must have +10 VNs already to play on my PC xD) I want something fresh. >_>

Last edited:
Lol... higurashi/umineko, I have problems with the writer's writing style. Done Hoshimemo and the FD too.

@blue: it's the next VN i plan to play ....after i finished TLing FA D=

haven't played that many lately

@Kou - With the WRITING style? I would expect you having problems with the DRAWING style....My god They are bad... The story makes up for it but... Higurashi's drawing style is...too bad... Good thing i have the ps2 sprites for Higurashi no naku koro ni...Want the ps2 sprites for Kai now. t-t

@Frank - So you really are in a VN translation group. xD

Ok... Now i really have to leave... Right when the conversation started to get more active... t-t Oh well.. See you guys later.

Last edited:
There is a lot of ppl workshipping higurashi/umineko, thinking it is the best mystery VN lol.

The main flaws are quite obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.