[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... Let's see... Oh yeah, i did get trolled the other day. =P (<-Ignore this)
What's your religion pyrce?

It's nothing. It's just that Ignis said she was a girl, but Kou told me Ignis is really a boy. xP

Catholic like the Roman Catholic Church? =O I'm Catholic too. =D

yep, same as yours~ :3

if he's a guy~ then what's his real age???

I think he's really 19 tough... He wouldn't lie about that would he...? Well he did lie about his gender... Hmm...

Yay~~ Same religion as me. :D

You think so? Hmm....He must probably be around 20 tough... ~.~

Well, i love my religion and all, and when i was little i always went but... Nowdays i don't go every sunday. =( My mother goes tough. =P Do you?

before i entered college, yes. recently, no~ i think in my family and among my relatives, i'm the only one who doesn't go anymore~

he must be around check's age. XD

Like me huh.

He must be, but if we ask him he's just going to lie again. xP

We actually have been talking a lot these days. xP

By us i meant you and me at this hour tough xD. Guess you didn't notice it last week. xP
Not Ignis. Ignis-sama is busy doing important stuff. He doesn't have time to talk. =O

Hmmm... New topic.....Ah.
Why do you hate cartoons?

lol, sorry~ i'm usually online at this time~ XD

i hate cartoons because there is not much anything to learn on them~ cartoons are just purely for entertainment. you?

I kinda like some. xD I grew up watching them together with anime. >_> It's a shame that nowdays there aren't that many good cartoons out there. =/

You don't like pure comedy?

it depends on the show. i don't like random comedy where everyone just runs/chasing each other~ nothing much to learn~

you mean 3D? i don't watch TV anymore. but i do watch sometimes if my cousin lends me a dvd copy of any series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]
Pabloescobar49 wrote on Esan's profile.
Hello can u reupload

[190927][BISHOP] 家属~母と姉妹の嬌声

yuuri69 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!
Could you please upload the update for this? S2 is out. Tysm as always! https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/☄️release☄️-240219-アブラカダブラ-blood-domination.1452672/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already