[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to watch the animes for this season. I can't understand a thing about what you guys are talking about. =P

I'm back. '-'

I did, but i still don't understand it because i haven't watched that anime (Kore wa Zombie?) yet.

Kou seems to enjoy Bakuman huh? Tought he hated mangas from Jump. xD

Last edited:
@Kou - 2 games that i wanted to play are on that list. xP

Anti - I see... But i still don't know who is who. xD

Lol... Kanade is that girl in my pic xd
And the one on the left in Kou's link.

heys guys~

i ended up not studying at all~
i just finished all the endings in the short otome game i'm playing~~~

i'm dropping by to see what's happening here~

dropping by~ mostly to see if there are any new uploads that i can download~ XD

Lets seeeeeee.

Subarashiki hibi ~furenzoku sonzai~ MINDFUCK. How the author come out with the story is beyond me. Masterpiece of the decade.

Tasogare no Sinsemilla - This is deep incest romance and dark story.

Ikusa Megami Verita - Best rpg~

Noble☆Works - I don't think this should get here lol. S:9 is so true as the story is weak.

Real imouto ga iru Ooizumi-kun no baai - Didn't expect to see this here on top 10. I guess the ending really make this game good. The ending is down to earth and depends on your perspective whether is good or bad.

Hoshizora no Memoria Eternal Heart - A good fandisk wrapping the rest of the mysteries of the original game.

Akatoki!! - what i expect slapstick comedy, what i got a hero's journey to the evil path.

Koiirosoramoyou - Nice comedy game, nothing more than that.

Amatsumi sora ni! - Solid game with solid plot.

Ushinawareta mirai wo motomete - Very good story but the repetitive routes before accessing the final scenario makes the game weaker.

Kimi no nagori wa shizuka ni yurete - Nice extra fandisk focusing on one of the mystery heroine of the game.

Atchi muite koi - Nice slaptick comedy game. 4th wall jokes are ROFL.

BALDRSKY DiveX “DREAM WORLD” - Fandisk to the awesome Baldr sky series. Totally addictive gameplay once again. High sch version of the whole cast is really funny.

Evolimit - One of the best action eroges of 2010.

Ore tachi ni tsubasa wa nai AfterStory - Fandisk to wrap up the whole game with epilogue for all characters (needs more kingdom chapter). STILL NO ROUTE FOR THE BEST CHARACTER?FFFF

Kisaragi GOLD STAR - Above average sch romance game with mysteries. True end is WTF and I still don't quite understand it *scratches head*

Stein;Gates should be somewhere around top 5 but it is not an eroge xD. I should play Kicking Horse Rhapsody, getting some good reviews too.

Those not mention, I didn't played~

Last edited:
Kicking Horse Rhapsody?.... People sure come up with unusal names huh...

Also, it's sad how you can play all those games normally and i can't. Oh well... xD Maybe i'll play some VN now...

I also have no idea what that title referring to.....

xD Lol, the cat have the beat xDD

Hmm... I'll get going now.
Cya guys~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!