[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignis feeding a rori:
EVA022_03D%400000.jpg

Luna~! <333

She's not really a rori actually. It's just that she wears gothic lolita fashion.

my eyes~~~
~_~
i should have slept early~

morning~
what's happening???
should i read the backlog?

Morning~

Not really, just that Checkie seems to be back, and that (throwing an NSFW pic like the one above) is something he regularly does.

Anything Checkmate frequents, be it a thread, a shoutbox, an MSN chatroom, an IRC channel, or whatever - is prone to being NSFW.

then should we put on the title [check came here]?
i'm pretty sure everyone will visit the threads that he visited~

Mmm, well, people should know about that by know - Check himself often said on the old shoutbox or on IRC something like "unless otherwise specified, all links are pr0n" or so :p

Wow... now everytime i open this page it keeps showing that kawaii girl and---- Anyway, let's change this page fast. =O Done. >_>

@Ignis- Is that so... >_>

So quiet now. =O

Last edited:
Yup, I've made it clear with everyone, not just this forum, everyone in my friend list, in my real life: all links are pr0n, unless stated otherwise.

Let's have another:

%E5%A5%88%E3%80%85%E7%92%835-6-1_0a.png

@Check - '-'. Stop temptating me to play eroges now. It's really late in here and i'm soon going to bed. xD

Hello Terumi. =P

^saw that one on shito's VMs~

@blue~ i guess it was futile to get to the next page since check seems to be invading each of it~ X3

@check~ can you please put it in a spoiler button~

@teru~ hey~

Last edited:
@Terumi - I can't, but it doesn't mean i cannot play them. I have...Atlas *sigh*. And there are some that have english patches too. xP

@pyrce - I don't really care tough. xD

@Check:
Still with those AQUA roris?

@Terumi:
Morning~

@Blue:
Use Translation Aggregator instead of Atlas. And among all the translated ones, play Osadai (Osananajimi wa Daitouryou) if you haven't (● ω ●)

lol blue... atlas is.. forget it

I know...

@Ignis - I'll search for translation aggregator later/tomorrow. >_>
Is that game My Girlfriend is the president? If it is, i'm trying to find space in my PC to download it. xD

osadai~ i'm still not done with that game yet~~~

well i'm off to school~ see yah guys later :3

hmm, didnt play osadai too...
guess i will wait the official eng version then~

@Ignis - I'll delete more stuff and i'll download it. Also... Thanks for TA. ^^ Now i just need to learn how to use it. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!
huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!