[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
@shito~ no way, he must learn to control his needs. XD. about your myanimelist, i'll check on that one later :3

@check~ lol XD

@nemu~chan~ stay a bit and the topic will turn again about shito...promise!

more shito info:
sex: male

@check~ lol, i want his undivided attention, even if it is a 2D we're talking about.

Nemu~chan - don't go, just <insert here any randomness>

Hell yeah! Mayo Chiki looks like girls from baldr series :3

Last edited:
@pyrce

Hmmm strange. Someone tell me otherwise: that without her by my side, I have to do it properly, atleast once a day, 6 times a week. Sure she knows that I'm into Sana or Yume or whatever but as long as "I do it properly", it doesn't matter to her with those 2D :p

Though it's under the condition that without her being around. Else, with her being around, I have to ask for her permission. Most likely though, it ended up in her giving me some fanservice but nothing serious~ :3

@Shitotaku though I haven't asked her to cook for me in a naked apron, but she would if I do.

pyrce did you know what would happen to the boy if they don't release their cream for a prolonged period?

@Check - lolololololol

Looks like i came back in a weird moment huh. >_>"

Nemu-chan don't leave. t-t

What........? What are you talking about shito? =O Nevermind. That was aimed at check. >_>

Also Check, didn't you say that you gave up because you were always rejected? Now you have a gf? >_>

Last edited:
I didn't eat her you know.

Even when I take a bath with her (occasionally). Yup it's very fun taking bath with a girl ^^

@check~ yes, i know. but i'm selfish X3

@shito~ lol~ i see you've put it on your plan to watch list. stop siding with check!!!

more shito facts:
the guy is definitely 'pure and innocent' X3

@pyrce

poor your bf~ I feel sad for him

@coro what's that random?

I shouldn't be here too *runs*

@ Shito - It is the same character designer as Baldr Sky.

@ Check - they using my room, not my pc lol. That means i am now at the living room but most of them went to slp.

@Kou - Good for you then? >_> Nevermind. You can't play any VNs. xD

@Check - I always wanted to ask this random question... Do you like chess?

Nemuru is back~~

@ Check - nah i still can play just don't show those scenes but I got called childish and girly for playing *cartoon* games ww.

@ Nemu chan - lol, I been gambling just now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts