[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
@nemu~chan~ where have you been??? i've missed you! *hugs nemu~chan*

@teru~ did you run?

@ Terumi - shopping?xD I won 2 out of 6 rounds in gambling.

nono. its night here =p
just did some chores and revision...

@kou: I DIDNT GO SHOP!~ ;P new year without new clothes
lol, what game?

< chores heavy guy.

@ Terumi - lol do shops open tmr?lol

Easy poker.

lol. have to..
my other siblings dont care at all, so everything is on me.

@kou
no idea... maybe? but tmr i going over to relative's place for tuan yuan fan, plus needa study before i go over.
poker? texas poker?
i can do poker no prob, but i prefer being the banker/dealer in blackjack. being dealer/banker at blackjack only sure win no lose.

Last edited:
I got called childish and girly for playing *cartoon* games

ROFL LMAO ALOL oh please ahahaha. Why don't you show them this is a serious business ahahha. Girly ahahahaha that's fun

No really non of my relatives dare to call me girly & childish because I'm into *cartoon*, I bet they did take a look at my artbooks and visual books, and found out it ain't anywhere near for children wahahahaha

@BlueMage

Nope I don't like chess, I don't play chess. If you're inquiring about my callsign, it's simply means letter C third letter of the alphabet, designation callsign for Commanding Unit.

And no, I didn't choose this, I was given this ID quite long time before, 15 years ago.

@pyrce

well fine, whatever float your boat I guess

Lol... tmr i will play some darker action VNs in the open. I was playing Noble works at that time xD.

@Check - LoL. Someone gave you your ID? xD

Also no one calls "cartoon"(games) childish here (in my family/friends) too. =O Even tough they haven't seen the H stuff (not like checkmates's xD)

@Terumi - I want to play as Kain/Tifa/Gilgamesh in Duodecim soon. t-t It's taking so long. >.<

@Kou - Like what? '-' FMD Muramasa? >_>

@Blue yeah

The same peoples who gave me knowledge and other stuff

@bluemage

lol, i wun have to the chance to play duodecim. both my psp are spoilt(thanks to my younger bro), and i given up getting a new one. its not worth
release date is 11/3/2010.
FMD Muramasa is a vn.

@Terumi - That sucks man. I feel sorry for you. You wanted to play as Lighting so much right? >.<
I know it's a VN, it's because Kou keeps saying that it's a Dark VN, so when he mentioned that, it reminded me of that game >_>

well.. theres the new assist system and all attacks are re-framed and new additions.
of course i want to play, blown few hundred hours on the first edition back then
yeah, definitely want to try the new characters. theres 8 new charas?
but definitely wanna use lightning and laguna.

@Terumi - I'm playing the first one these days. =P What was your main back then? Mine was/is Cecil. =P

Well, i guess i will replay FMD muramasa, been missing some real dark action VN for months. I will make sure to pause at the event when one of the heroine got beheaded.

i maxed everyone.
WHOM I CAN USE:
#1 - Squall
#2 - Cloud
#3 - Sephiroth
#4 - Ganbrath

@Terumi - I maxed everyone too, i was asking who you played best, but if you want a list with the ones i am better...
Cecil,Golbeza, Onion Knight, Bartz and (somewhat) Sephiroth and Tidus( <- Except when i played against a friend that knew all of his moves so he blocked/dodged me everytime).

@Kou - Is taht VN that dark? It doesn't look like it's REEEEALLL dark. Of course i havent played it. xD

Bye Shito~~

I'll leave for a bit too now... Be back later. Bye :P

i'm heading out as well, need to rest for tomorrow...

it is still exam week for me ;_;

@ Bluemage - play it if you want to know :P.

Bye to all leaving.

I'd play a nukige, some imouto + maid, or just maid, really cute one if I got called like Kou

lol bluemage. thats the proficiency level from the top for me. i use squall best, then followed..
instant blocks are easy for me. know everyone character pattern already by hard.
opps my bad. release date 3/3/2011

nights pryce

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts