[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
@King - Yeah. The ending is sad. BUT... the ending of the manga is worse. OMG... MUCH WORSE!!! I read the manga. I HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE the drawing style. It's sooooo bad. But the story is good and makes up for it.

Never read the Manga :S The ending is too sad that it never motivated me to read the manga of it...

@King - The endings are similar in a small way, but the manga's ending is really baaaad. How i hate it.

Bye Mr Fabulous.

Tales of Graces F coming to North America YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the graphics are awful and the production values are the lowest of any recent Tales game, with the number of skits and amount of voiced dialogue noticeably lower than previous titles, and the world much reduced in scale.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

I hope the fan translation continues... I want the Japanese version along with the North American version just to support more Tales games...

@Cocona - Poor Cocona. =P I never compeled any Tales game. xD And the only ones that i really enjoyed were Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Abyss. Maybe someday i complete those 2. xD

Also... was playing Ar Tonelico before... My god... the English VA sucks (for some chars/ parts of the game). =O

@King: It's like how NISA butchered Ar tonelico 2 >_> Removing all sorts of stuff... I hope the translation won't be as bad.

@Blue: I've played Tales of the abyss and Legendia before. And yeah, Ar tonelico 2's translation was horror. Their's a fan translation going on for it.

Screw manly shooters! I want my awesome RPGs dammit! Stop screwing with my games! ;_;

@Blue: NA? You like North America? Or are you saying you like NISA?

Ah, now I know why my HDD is almost full... the site-rips from Sancom and oreno imouto are filling up fast...

@Cocona - Nis America. '-' But anyway... the one that i actually like is Nippon Icchi. xD Mainly for Disgaea. XD
Oh, since you like that kind of stuff, have you ever played Criminal Girls? xD

o.O Something I couldn't talk about because I have no idea what you guys are on about :(

@Cocona - You really want to play it? xD I couldn't hurt those kawaii girls. It was agaisnt my principles. xD I felt so bad doing that, that i only played the game for 10 minutes and never touched it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!