[LPW#6] The Honor is passed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blue: Moral is a hinder.

And I don't have money to buy it. I reserved Ar tonelico 3 fully paid so I have no cash with me =_="

@King: lol no, I'm not an evil pirate. I buy games too. I only pirate games I have already or games that I have no chance of getting because they won't sell it here, not in English, etc.

The same goes for anime.

Last edited:
Way to go Cocona. =D (I dld criminal girls btw xD)
I also buy games and mangas too. =D (Buying anime here is semi-impossilbe)
I try to buy the original of every single game that i like. Of course, here in Brazil that's DAMN HARD. But i try nonethless, even tough the price of games here is much higher than the price there cocona. xD
It would be so much easier for me to live in there. xD

@Blue: xD well video games isn't a problem. But as for anime the only ones available are Bleach and Naruto. This is because Wal-mart is the only one that sells anime over here xD Not the whole US btw. Just where I live.

Mm, is annoying now VAT is 20% over in England too, my figures will have a rise in money when they go through custom =.=

@King - That sucks King. =P

@Cocona - Meh. The anime original DVD's here are surely worse here than there Coco. xD
That reminds me i have lots of manga's to buy...Hmm... Man i want them to bring to-LOVE-ru here soon. They'll probably bring it when Ichigo 100% and Rosario to Vampire ends...(Both got here last year)

@Blue: I've seen quite a few Brazilians in anime sites lately... I'm guessing Brazil loves anime?

LoL. It's not that the whole Brazil loves anime. It's that Brazil has otakus too. xD And some of these otakus know how to speak english too. xD

Weird...
Also... Coro-san. Watch out it's a bait!

Arg, your bait killed the conversation!

Last edited:
@Cocona - Oh i see...

"A wild KEINE has appeared!""May threw some bait at the Keine!""Keine is eating."May used safari ball!""Oh no the pokemon broke free.""Wild KEINE fled!" T-T

Hello Shito. =P

Great. Now my failed capture of Keine killed the conversation. '-'

Hey, if Shito is onlune now, it means that pyrce will be arriving soon...(i think)

Last edited:
yay, i didn't kill the conversation. =D
Also... Or the system takes a time to update or my +50 posts didn't work really well. =(

Guess you 2 don't want to talk anymore. >_>

So quiet...

Guess the conversation is pretty much dead now. Bye everyone. =P

Last edited:
Hi everyone~

@Cocona: I read some post on the previous page so, you're waiting for the Tales of Graces TL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!