[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm would you need a sapphire for ice/water magic? Or maybe a diamond xD

Ahh then youve been here for more than a year~ Hmm and might have been gone for slightly less than a year... xD

Need a mana potion then? I should have one or two.

Yep~ Not sure what it really matters though, makes me feel more old then anything...

『Yo Mokou... I'm a mad owl that brings madness to this forum, yoroshiku...』

『Hmmm... What to do what to do...』

Hmm youre still young as far as im concerned... or at least i dont want to call myself old xD So youre young~

Hello Mad (or Sova, not sure what to call you really..) And glad to meet'ya too, I'm an year old lurker around these parts..~

I know I'm not really that old, but just thinking I've been a year+ here makes me feel a bit old.

Hmm... so did coins get mana pots yet? xD

Mehs well i have no idea what being an old member of a forum is or isnt since this is pretty much my only forum.. xD

dunno... i was given this wand by someone.

mana potion? hmm /me drinks the potion

now.. /me swings the wand

yes, you all are old! I'm young nyahahahaha!

Sorry, I drank the Hourai Elixer, I don't age anymore.

Eh, usually being an oldbie doesn't matter that much.. I guess..

Well either way, I'll be heading off to sleep. 2 am seems reasonable enough.
Nice talking to y'all.

『Sova is okay. I mean, few people call Red Flower Red instead of Flower... Although some still call me Mad since there are no Sovas here and I'm most mad here and its just easier for them to say Mad...』

『Good night and mad dreams Mokou...』

Goodnightys mokou~ x3

Hmm immortal... then youll be 19 forever D: Needs to go find myself an elixir x3

Hmm... that hour seemed to last for much longer than it did x3

Btw what happened with the ice magic? xD

『Hmmmm... To play some rpg or play a shooter or play a horror or read a VN or LN or watch an anime... What to choose...』

VN is better~

uh fine then.

/me swings magic wand.

now they're ice golem

Hmm so what do they have to do with the lurkers? :/ Cuz there seems to be more lurkers now... unless the ice golems went into the ranks of lurkers... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread