[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; I still just have that sitting on my HDD. :P

『I still remember those days when I was getting by with just 360gbs of space on my HDD...』

yeah i know what you mean. and now i'm almost out of space on my 2tb hdd. i was almost out of space on my 1tb external, but after i deleted the duplicates, there was still at least half of it left. and i'm getting rid of another 55gb's on it.

edit: nevermind, i already did

Anyone care to cut some renders for me?

If you wish to accept let me know, i want to feel lazy this time with my rendering..

200GB is still a decent amount of space though...

Unless you deal with RAWs or something.

200GB should be able to fit a pretty good deal of ISOs and MKVs unless you pick up very high-bitrate stuff like candy :P

Just with a quick check, I currently have a random selection of 26 anime, and they are slightly over 100GB. :P
Most is probably 720p, but there is still a decent amount of 1080p stuff in there. :)

between my ISO's and video's, i have 1tb about. i wonder where the rest is from. some from installed games i guess

between my ISO's and video's, i have 1tb about. i wonder where the rest is from. some from installed games i guess

But over how long did it take you to get/play/watch all of that? I'd be more worried about not having it backed up, if you already feel like you can't delete it.

But over how long did it take you to get/play/watch all of that? I'd be more worried about not having it backed up, if you already feel like you can't delete it.

a lot of it is from shows i don't watch much anymore, and those are from really good torrents, and same with the games. it was all collected from around september to beginning of april i think? and it accumulative, not all at once. if i tried getting it all again, it'd probably take more or less, a month

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; that doesn't sound so bad. I guess you might as well get another HDD? I can usually find 2tb for around $100 CAD, for me anyways.

I still have about 1.5TB free in my 2tb of space, so I'm not looking for more storage any time soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts