[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; that doesn't sound so bad. I guess you might as well get another HDD? I can usually find 2tb for around $100 CAD, for me anyways.

I still have about 1.5TB free in my 2tb of space, so I'm not looking for more storage any time soon. :D

i can actually get a 2tb hard drive for $99.99 USD lol free shipping! the tax though :/

maybe, i don't know the difference between our money's worth though. and i have to pay for tax though, so it'll be more than 100. also, i'll have to wait....and wait... and wait.... for 1 whole week

I think with tax and shipping the last one I bought was $110 CAD. Our money is virtually identical (US is about 2 cents stronger than CAD right now).

newegg charged me $6 shipping on mine, iirc. :(

It was a seagate barracuda or something like that (got two of the same one).

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; there's only 1 thing i really don't want to lose. i did the math. optimistically, it'd take 81 hours to finish downloading. realistically, it's been over a month and it's still not done.

EDIT: [MENTION=28672]beku[/MENTION]!!

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; there's only 1 thing i really don't want to lose. i did the math. optimistically, it'd take 81 hours to finish downloading. realistically, it's been over a month and it's still not done.

EDIT: [MENTION=28672]beku[/MENTION]!!

... and what the hell is that? XDDDDDDDDDDDD

『I wonder... Am I the only one not lazy enough to go to shop and buy my HDD myself...』

『I guess you can more or less trust couriers (or whatever they use to deliver it to you) there too, huh...』

well there's free insurance against damaged products. depending where you order from.

『Humu humu... It seems our characters have been saved... Well, you didn't really get to play so you are still lvl 1 but at least you won't have to create the character again for the new test...』

『I wonder... Am I the only one not lazy enough to go to shop and buy my HDD myself...』

Yeah not really an issue of laziness. Buying in person virtually always rips you off for electronics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

lenlen wrote on Shine's profile.
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts