[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why so disgusting!?!? :surprised:

Is this the dawn of the final exam, or are more colossi looming on the horizon?

『Well, there is still english exam but its easier than a walk in the park for me...』

I liked how you changed it XD

from what I gave you :p

nice never really rely on anybody... :p

『Well, there is still english exam but its easier than a walk in the park for me...』

If your parks are anything like the parks I have here, that is rather reassuring, but watch out for ticks this time of year.

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; what kind of work do you do? Closing shift I guess, so maybe bar food? :goodtea:

Yeah sorry about that ><

I have rendered my avatar and yet it still has this white background, why >_>

well I got to go

somebody please clean up second's corpse its starting smell up the lpw :p

bye...

Yeah sorry about that ><

I have rendered my avatar and yet it still has this white background, why >_>

What did you want the BG to be? If you were looking for transparency, did you save it as a file type that supports transparency (eg PNG)?

Later selv~

It is PNG already :\

I think there are two different forms of PNG you can make iirc, one supports transparency and one flattens it to a colour (white).

Edit: 24bpp RGB vs 32bpp ARGB

If you can kindly tell me how to do that w

and this is the photoshop image, as you can see it's transparent already and it's in .png

2mqri8g.png

If you can kindly tell me how to do that w

and this is the photoshop image, as you can see it's transparent already and it's in .png

2mqri8g.png

Hmm. If that is the file you have already, then perhaps avvys do not have transparency support? Has it been done before?

You could always just eyedrop the forum, you know. :menft:

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; ah, sounds like good fun. :) I tend to like jobs like that anyways :P

『I wonder if there is a rip of SDR2 lying somewhere...』

『Look at me or Musangbeku, we have transparency...』

Avas have them, neko previously had those transparent avas and so does animaksiat right now

『Anyway, looks like I have to go now... Later...』

『ROUND 4!』
『Shitty ukranian Exam!』
『FIGHT!』

I vote Madness because the humanity's greatest works have come from Divine Madness! Plus...Iced Black Coffee?! That s*** is wack yo! Bitches be crazy!! (Just ignore me and carry on with your inside jokes, I am just strolling to check this new neighborhood, my reaction so far...)

well since i have nothing better to do, i might as well finish these 13 last inuyasha episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx