Status
Not open for further replies.
『Tadaima... Yo everyone...』

『ROUND 4 OVER!』
『MadSova WINS!?』

『Infamous』
Naoki_Yoshida said:
Producer and Director Yoshi-P here.

Thank you all for participating in the third phase of the beta test.

The second test of phase 3 will start on 6/21 at 2:00 a.m. (PDT), and I have a special request for our PlayStation 3 testers.

First, let me go over some of the fixes we've made for the PS3 version.

1. A fix for lockups that occur when there are many characters using actions.
2. A fix for freezing during the loading screen.
3. A fix for the prioritization of NPCs displayed on screen.
4. A fix for the virtual mouse cursor moving off screen.

1. We discovered a bug which would occur when a large number of players were crowded in the same area. This was the main cause of the PS3 version locking up over the weekend, especially during FATE. Although we fixed this bug, there may be others we haven't discovered yet. If the game should lock up at any time during testing, please fill out a detailed report as outlined in the bug reports section.

2. There was an issue with memory optimization processing during loading screens, and this bug has also been addressed. Although our QA team hasn't been able to reproduce this problem, we're still looking to see how often, if at all, this freezing occurs. In order to further investigate this issue, we've modified the PS3 client to forcibly exit the loading screen should the wait time exceed 45 seconds. If you should experience this while testing, please fill out a bug report describing what you see after the loading screen.

We're also working to optimize loading time between zones so that it's as quick as possible by release.

3. Based on all the feedback we've received, adjustments have been made to the prioritization of NPCs displayed on screen. In the three main cities as well as camps such as Horizon and Tranquil, NPCs will now have highest priority. Adjustments have also been made for the priority of monsters displayed during FATE. We'd greatly appreciate your feedback compared to your experiences during the first test last weekend.

4. The problem with the virtual mouse was specific to the PS3 version, and I'm happy to say it's been resolved. It goes without saying we're fixing plenty of bugs shared between the PC and PS3 versions, but the four listed above are of particular importance during this weekend's testing. We look forward to your feedback and hope you all have fun!

:runaway:

Morning 7shi!
What do you mean nice weather!? It's been raining here for 3 hours >_<

Hiya Naza, changed set I see :3

『Hmmm... Looks like I messed up the time... Its still 1 more hour till beta-test >_<』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx