[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being in an anime world huh.. at least you don't need to think so much about how to do things in 2D

yup. it would suck to be the friend of a protag though. they always end up alone...

you know a thought i just had? that st micheals school in sono hanabira.... i think that's like a "pray away the gay" kinda school. i mean. is there any other reason why all the girls there would be lesbians?

well, maybe not in the future?

Hold on...
yuri sex... between 2 girls...
so if they are caught... it won't be perceived as bad as heterosexual sex... will it?

well, maybe not in the future?

Hold on...
yuri sex... between 2 girls...
so if they are caught... it won't be perceived as bad as heterosexual sex... will it?

if my theory is right, than it would be perceived as a lot worse than heterosexual sex

Why can't I explain things that are in my head ;_;

worse? I mean it's between the same sex who... well...
I can't explain it ><

well, st. micheals in sono hanabira is a catholic school. at least from where i am, they're not big fans of people being gay. and there have been places where people are "supposed" to go to try to get rid of their gayness, so i figured, if all the girls there are pretty much yuri, than it could secretly be one of those places.

this was just a completely random thought i had earlier though. i wasn't even thinking of sono hanabira lol

Has any one of them tried to get rid of their yuri-ness? XD

no, because they're with a bunch of other yuri people, and it was there parents idea for them to go, and as a statement, they are becoming extremely yuri, just to fight back!! that's the plot of the sono hanabira with all of the couples together. at least, that would be pretty interesting. going from an eroge, to a VN with a very important plot to fight oppression haha

That is the plot?
That's.. umm... :P

yeah, and instead of being the normal 2-10 hour VN, it becomes a 50+ hour VN, with a lot of important concepts, and frankly, there is blood shed.

and...... and one of the couples.... one of them.... they.... they pass on :crushed:

Hmm... youre talking about an actual vn? O.o

yes, a spin off of sono hanabira......that i made in my head haha

thank you zaki ^.^ i should become a writer lol. well maybe not a writer. just an idea man. let someone else come up with the details lol

There's one pic that I remember seeing somewhere before and it perfectly fits the situation in the plot, too bad I couldn't find it though w

sono hanabira is a very popular eroge. probably the most popular one if i had to guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]