[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
『Damn... It looks like I failed ukranian exam because for the task of writing friend's characteristic I wrote "I don't have friends..."...』

This is not fun
1001310_584984131541950_1953929442_n.jpg

1017228_584984218208608_760219126_n.jpg

[MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]; are you at least all okay with food and clean water?

[MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; yeah that is generally always a bad move. >_>

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; Luckily we are lol. We will see what happens. U see that like small hill? On the other side there is a big river which almost flooded. But that happened 2 weeks ago. But still they block all the cannals from our city to the river so it doesnt go over the hill. So now all water from the city pours into our part and stays next to my house lol

Removethatdamprofilepicturerightnowbeforeikillmyselfandeverybodyinthefreakingworlddoitrightnow

That sucks, but such is life, I suppose. I myself don't really find muddy water and rain fun at all, so I'm glad to avoid it >_>

『But she said that it should be authentic (is this a right word?) document that shouldn't contain any lies... How can I lie and write something about someone who doesn't even exist?』

『KILL THEM! KILL ALL HUMANS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!! :objection:

Final RemovethatdamprofilepicturerightnowbeforeikillmyselfandeverybodyinthefreakingworlddoitrightnowRemovethatdamprofilepicturerightnowbeforeikillmyselfandeverybodyinthefreakingworlddoitrightnoW

『But she said that it should be authentic (is this a right word?) document that shouldn't contain any lies... How can I lie and write something about someone who doesn't even exist?』

『KILL THEM! KILL THEM HUMANS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!』

Yes, that is a word. Somehow I think if that is really the case, your definition is perhaps too strict, or maybe should have been extended simply for the purpose of the question. :P

『But seriously... I don't have a slightest idea who I should write a characteristic of... I hate lies so even if nobody except the teacher knows I just can't go and lie like that >_<』

『Nexus, like I said... JUST GO AHEAD AND KILL THEM ALL I SAY! Nobody cares!』

『Yo Unown...』

『But seriously... I don't have a slightest idea who I should write a characteristic of... I hate lies so even if nobody except the teacher knows I just can't go and lie like that >_<』

『Nexus, like I said... JUST GO AHEAD AND KILL THEM ALL I SAY! Nobody cares!』

『Yo Unown...』

Then write about how you don't have any... Seriously, answering the question basically titled "Write on this topic yousunnuvabitch:objection:" with "Nope!~:fullblush:" usually doesn't get you far. XD

I haven't had a good fight in sometime.
I look forward to the challenge
/me grins wickedly*

『Hmmm... Still, they said if I don't go to college tomorrow and don't write characteristic about someone I will fail my exam... :sigh:

『Sky #2? Nexus, what kind of fights do you lead? >_< Most of the fights don't end up like that...』

MadSova i just think you never talked to the people again after fighting with them >:P

『Nyaaah... Who to write that shit about... Seriously, I don't know anyone close enough to be able to write a characteristic about them...』

『Yeah, I may be mad, but I don't talk to corpses... Usually...』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]