[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
『Yeah, I guess you don't really make any sounds like that...』

『Whats the sound of water flowing?』

I see :goodtea:

I guess I only actually use "ah" in real-time chat or sometimes in person though now that I think of it.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmmmmm.... I miss this Environment... miss this sounds.. miss everythingg...

『Wow... Not only did they allow Xbox One to play used games and play offline but they made it region free too?!』

It the backlash they receive then they cave.....

My favorite one was "If you want to play xbox without internet then get the 360".....

『Well, I guess it is now clear that Xbox One will get hacked first. The only question is... How long will it take...』

Wow madd I didn't think you would be so behind on that news :lol:

Yeah they were pretty much COMPLETELY INSANE and now they are trying to backpedal as fast as they can.

『Meh, I was busy with exams, FFXIV beta and then with Mafia Game so i could only check them just now >_<』

『Out?』

well I posted in the comments section let's see what happens

when click the link it says out but they updated the main pages that the codes will be emailed :p

so I am just going to wait and see.

Hmm... hacked... so its not as complicated as ps... whatever?

Probably similar in difficulty, but there may be more motivation against the xbox at this point. Especially since the kennect always watching/listening is still a thing. People will probably want to be able to toggle that on/off.

Hmm.... So which ver is it for???? EU??? US??? Or it doesn't matter cuz it work for what ever psn account????

X1 is a spy system.....:whistle:

『Xbox One... Always watching you...』

『Well not sure... You will know when you try redeeming the code in PSN. If it doesn't work then its for another region and you would probably need to create another PSN account in another region......』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]