[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
< was at around 300kb, hovering a bit above 1,1mb now. was a big improvement for me lol. :goodtea:

Imagine an anime ep.... It took me 3 days to dl one dbz ep which is bout 100mb... That on a good day..... I got to pay attention to the internet constantly... It get disconnect so I got to reconnect then repeat if it happen again....

it already felt like an eternity to dl stuff with 300kb, but yeah.. patience wins at the end. i ended up with a lot of wonderful stuff with those 300kb.

People with fast int speed are quite impatient

I was surprised once when I saw a comment in a torrent saying :
"500 kb/s ?
Too slow, seed please!"

ungrateful bastard >_>

Really??? I'm happy if a almost dead torrent give me a speed of 20kb as long there is somebody seeding....

I see... I can't dl animes anymore on torrent.... Got a c&d letter from funimation.... Now it all ddl....

I sure am lucky... i get 500-700 kbps ...
i could download a 10 gb in 4-6 hours....
YAY I LOVE CALIFORNIA

Yeah, 50 GBs worth of space is taken up by gintama XD
also I can't (or rather don't want to) watch the video, will slow down my internet ><
and am I seeing oman"ko" janaiyo XD

You got a letter? Not the one who provides the torrents? what?? how o_o

They make fake torrents or put trackers in the torrent which reveals and give them your ip.
This will allow them to track the payment info of the ip which results what happened prior.
This is why many people use proxys while downloading torrents. This is because its nearly impossible to track through proxys.
THe more you know~

i really should get a life... i mean why the fuck do i know that

A PIRATE IS FREE!~

Funimation.... An anime corporation in US that license anime from JP media and bring it here.... Got a letter from my provider bill from them showing a list of animes I dl..... Nexus live in Cali.... So he know who they are.....

EDIT: Actually I was dl a raw anime from Zero-Raw when it happen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]