[LPW#60]『Madness vs Fear!!! Which one will win!? Find out! Only on MG-TV!!!』

『Which one will win?!』

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
『I would recommend Toaru Majutsu no Index』

『Also, Date A Live anime follows LN closely and there is even a 2nd season confirmed so why bother reading LN?』

『Hmmmm... Actual novels? You mean those that are longer, without art and written a bit differently?』

Well, for me are DaL and HS DxD LNs (And others) very good, but for me is, and will always Kara no kyoukai the top LN at me be...:goodtea:~>

Of Mice and Men is a good novel. Read Ender's Game a while ago and it was pretty good too.

@madd I tried reading some Toaru a few years ago, but the English TL was horrible so I couldn't go on. I was thinking of reading it in Japanese but I was warned by a friend that the physics are so bad it may drive me insane. XD

@Nazaka I guess Baka-Tsuki that I was sent before probably has it?

Nanashi Horizon LN is SO LONG!!!

Well, maybe my good SB, but I'm rather for darkness-mystery genres, because KnK is simply awesome...:goodtea:~>

『What? Bad translation? And to the level it is impossible to read? Exactly what did you you try to read? I'm reading TLed version on Baka-Tsuki and translation is good... I haven't seen any problems with physics too >_<』

『What? Bad translation? And to the level it is impossible to read? Exactly what did you you try to read? I'm reading TLed version on Baka-Tsuki and translation is good... I haven't seen any problems with physics too >_<』

Pretty sure I got it from Baka-Tsuki at the time too... but maybe just a similar site.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; oh, I just saw "kyoukai" and thought you were talking about it. haha ^^;;;;

I guess everyone has their preference and bt has it final

However you will have to hunt for the last two chapters of vol 6

I wonder how long it is. If it is well-written then I can read rather quickly. Otherwise I keep tripping up XD

『Although I'm not sure about earlier volumes since I started reading from 12th one. But I'm sure that translation is good from that and onwards...』

I can be kind of picky sometimes, and pretty lenient others (-_-)

well off to an appointment for me. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)